Girls, does having a great body compensate for a not so "cute" face? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Ok keep anon please

Does having a good body, six pack and all, compensate for not having a "cute" face?

I have a many face and by that I mean I always have a stubble/short beard and basically I look like the opposite of Justin Bieber. I have had success with quite a few women before but was just wondering, if a male has an average face but an awesome body will a hot girl go for him?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Meant manly by that btw, writing on my phone.
hxecute
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
inb4personality.
Let'sGetLyrical
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
inb4dicksize
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd much rather have a handsome face and less than hot body than the other way around.
Arnotts
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No it doesnt. It does make an already cute guy even cuter though. But does nothing for someone who is just not attractive.
Holly Hiskey
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd rather go for face, but having stubble doesn't sound too bad... Anyway, I'm sure there will be some girls who find you attractive anyway- there's a guy down the street who I don't think it's attractive at all, but my friend (who has never had trouble getting guys) thinks he's really attractive. So don't worry too much!
*Lollo*
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not at all. And a good face does not compensate for a crap personality either. It's way down on the list. Only thing a guy should worry about (for me) is not being obese. Put the rest of the energy towards our persona, career, social life.
TupeloHoney
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think a good body makes up for it yes. Guys are rarely facially really unattractive. Make sure your skin is good and if your body is good, your face won't be overly fat too, so that's fine then.

A good body makes up for quite a bit. Especially when you are tall too.
MrsCrackFox
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Face is one of the most important things to me in terms of appearance I'm afraid.

But other girls will feel differently.
EffieFlowers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nope.
Folie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Opposite of Justin Bieber is actually a really good thing. You don't need to compensate! But yes, a good body is always a plus.
littleshambles
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not being a hot girl, I wouldn't know about that. But if you have a less than drop dead gorgeous face but a great body it will make you more attractive. Good faces are three a penny, great bodies are rare, man ;(

It depends on your personality though.
canimakeit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you already have success getting laid then I wouldn't worry about it bro
hothedgehog
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Face... to be honest, down the line you're not likely to keep the body up so we have to turn to the face if we're feeling all fickle and don't really care about your other features.
JaiiStarh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I am not really that fussed about a guys body tbh. Six packs are over rated in my eyes. Big arms may give you bonus points though.

But honestly,the first time us females see you men,we don't notice your six packs or your arms,because they are normally covered. We don't have the opportunity to check out the full package,unlike you men who can perv on our bums and boobs casually.

A nice/cute/sexy face and an amazing personality will always be more important to me though. That's just my opinion though,because I know loads of girls that love gym freaks.:confused:
mathslover786
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm guessing thats only relevant if you are walking around topless all the time.
Kalliope
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JaiiStarh)
I am not really that fussed about a guys body tbh. Six packs are over rated in my eyes. Big arms may give you bonus points though.

But honestly,the first time us females see you men,we don't notice your six packs or your arms,because they are normally covered. We don't have the opportunity to check out the full package,unlike you men who can perv on our bums and boobs casually.

A nice/cute/sexy face and an amazing personality will always be more important to me though. That's just my opinion though,because I know loads of girls that love gym freaks.:confused:
this, totally
jthlm
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
well it won't be the same for all girls, but for me i'd prefer that the guy had a 'cute' face, a good body is just a bonus. but don't worry, i'm sure you're fine.
Schroedinger's Pandora
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Depends. What are you like in the sack?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (291)
37.55%
No - but I will (55)
7.1%
No - I don't want to (56)
7.23%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (373)
48.13%

Watched Threads