Useless with girls Watch

J.R.T.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I just don't know how to get girls to like me. It's safe to say that I'm not good looking and I believe I am over weight. I've never been good with the whole self confidence thing either so feeling the way I do doesn't help. I'm coming to the end of my first year at uni, where I've had no luck with girls what so ever whilst I've seen 90% of my mates hook up more then once and most go on to get girlfriends. Before I came to uni I broke up with my gf as she found some new guy at her uni, I guess she couldn't do the distance thing. Breaking up with her has put me back below zero in confidence. Since being at uni I've met some nice girls on my course who I'm really good mates with and love hanging about with....the problem is I think I'm beginning to like her yet she has a bf who she been seeing for a year now. I know it wrong and would never think of trying to break them up, in fact I liked one of my closest mates back home over christmas and then she went and got a bf. Just kills to see the people u actually think about and see being something with be with boys who don't treat them with the decency that how amazing they are deserve.....Duno what to do when all that ever seems to happen with girls is i seem to always like the taken ones....any help would be a bloody help
zjs
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1.) Try and be more confident
2.) Don't obsess over your ex
Chillaxer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't try too hard, just try and be warm within reason. No-one has it perfect, I've been described as good-looking but I've done **** with girls. Some guys who are good looking may see guys who are better off in status or money doing better with women...
neivindamin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
do sum self assestment like wht is ur real prob. nd try to do work on it.
u hav to feel gud within urself no other can make u confident or happy.
so try to work on that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads