android phone
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by markuk99)
android phone
I'm guessing he means what model of phone it is.

But yeah, I quite like it.
Nick Longjohnson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You need better music.

And a better camera angle.

Spoiler:
Show
I like my homescreens and wallpapers much cleaner. Check out Widgetsoid and Minimalistic Text
EggmanD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
So.. you recorded a video of your phones background at 7pm on a saturday and you uploaded it onto youtube... you then ask a load of people on a forum if you should change your phone background at 4am....?

Did you have to talk that one over with your mates down the pub or did you have a dream about it, woke up and thought.. 'yeah i need to upload that'? I mean, its quite a big thing you know.. changing your phone background.

Its really important you know. I mean seriously, i think about changing my phones settings at least 10 times a day and i change them every 12 hours but not without consulting friends/family/gok wans seasonal mobile colour chart/t mobiles what 'backgrounds are hot' chart/see what celebs have what backgrounds in heat as well as any other media i can get my hands on that will help me find the perfect background as its such an important part of me.. i think i would be lost without changing my phone background every day and keeping up to date with the trends because it is so important you know?
markuk99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Ooh someone's rattled

Lol
RedGuy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by EggmanD)
So.. you recorded a video of your phones background at 7pm on a saturday and you uploaded it onto youtube... you then ask a load of people on a forum if you should change your phone background at 4am....?

Did you have to talk that one over with your mates down the pub or did you have a dream about it, woke up and thought.. 'yeah i need to upload that'? I mean, its quite a big thing you know.. changing your phone background.

Its really important you know. I mean seriously, i think about changing my phones settings at least 10 times a day and i change them every 12 hours but not without consulting friends/family/gok wans seasonal mobile colour chart/t mobiles what 'backgrounds are hot' chart/see what celebs have what backgrounds in heat as well as any other media i can get my hands on that will help me find the perfect background as its such an important part of me.. i think i would be lost without changing my phone background every day and keeping up to date with the trends because it is so important you know?
EggmanD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hai m7s i ned a kewl fone backround LOL!!111
mikeyd85
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Standard LPP is standard.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads