Blushing! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I absolutely hate it when I blush. When I was younger it was so bad of a problem that it totally ruined my self esteem. Because I was so afraid of a 'blush attack' it would happen simply because I was so frightened of it.

Anyone here hates it as much as I do and do you have any ideas about how to STOP it from happening?
LukeT0116
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I blush all the time my cheeks look like they are about to burst into fire but it doesnt bother me. At the end of the day you can't help it and unfortunately there's nothing you can do to stop it. Even If I'm talking with a group of friends I blush and some of them have asked "why you gone red?" "happens all the time...anyway" dont worry about it, it's nothing to be ashamed of!
proud nd luvin it
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I blush all the time at anything it happens to everyone, and there's nothing you can do to stop youself doing it. It's quite sweet really, so don't worry!
~ Dude :)
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I hate blushing, always happens to me at the worst moments.

I don't really think there's a way to stop blushing. The more you try to stop and get worked up about it, the more you blush. :rolleyes:
Liam 09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah used to happen to me a fair bit, whenever it happens now I'm just like, "No I'm not " and they don't seem to follow it up haha.
SingMeALullaby
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I blush all the time its so bad I'm in my last year at school and a first year dropped their water bottle beside me... a first year! and i blushed even though it had nothing to do with me. Same with walking down corridors etc or talking to teachers!

Haven't found a way of stopping it, but generally I just try to take a deep breathe & tell myself no one is looking at you or cares... I wear makeup to try cover it, but I know guys can't do that!
rbnphlp
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
what's wrong with blushing ? they look cute if anything ..
Holly Hiskey
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I grew out of it- I used to blush all the time but now I barely ever do unless I have to do a presentation or something, in which case I layer on the green moisturizer beforehand!
Willum Infanta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rather scary when girls catch you like ...most seem to think it's pretty cute though :sexface:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not so hard to overcome blushing. Or one could just sit in the sun til the sun burns their cheeks. Then you'l look burned forever and you'l stop blushing forever. I worked on a till in a shop, caring customers kept telling me off, for stressing too much, but I had spent all summer's day yesterday in the sun, can happen to anyone, should do the trick for you.
muh123
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
This is why i wish i was black
im so academic,
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's cute when girls blush.
Emmargh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lads never found it cute when I blushed, they'd just take the piss and call me 'tomato' and 'beetroot', original, I know. Now, i still go red but i learn to take a deep breath and calm myself down, stops myself going red, if i don't think about it, i'm fine just a little pinkish haha.
sr90
  • Volunteer Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I still do this sometimes, it is VERY annoying. Like what other people are saying i just try and act like nothings happened, or stop caring. Doesn't always work..

(Original post by Willum Infanta)
Rather scary when girls catch you like ...most seem to think it's pretty cute though :sexface:
That's true, but its so annoying when they notice and say i'm 'cute'. I've never liked girls calling me that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (179)
39.43%
No - but I will (25)
5.51%
No - I don't want to (32)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (218)
48.02%

Watched Threads