The Student Room Group

Websites you used to go on when you were younger

Scroll to see replies

neopets.com
Fetchfido
Miniclip (as someone said)
battleon.com adventure quest!
Reply 203
gamefaqs, vgmusic (still pretty much unchanged in more than a decade), the perfect dark elite, I remember looking up pictures of aliens (from the alien quadrilogy).... the internet was pretty barren 10 years ago!
Reply 204
Original post by ChopinNocturne
A friend of mine asked me in all seriousness a few weeks ago if I would mind looking after her Neopet while she went away over Christmas.

...she's nearly 19 :rofl:

Tell her I left mine for 11 years and it didn't die. It was just starving :wink:
some of the less mentioned ones:
2dplay
rebubbled
niehs (VERY random i know)
quizilla
mugglenet
Quizilla
Mamas health.com (was into medicine from the age of 9, especially STD's... Surprising one of the teaching assistants.)
Encyclopaedia britannica, well off the cd rom not online, but still
Tropical diseases stuff
Mini golf games, mini clip and others
Piczo
BBFC (film censors)
IMDB
the falling sand game haha. and piczo- god knows what horrors lurk on my old piczo sites. errmm paperdollheaven haha. quizilla- i used to do all the 'what stereotype are you' so i could feel validated by getting "You r so emo/gothic/individual! u rawk lol" and like What member of My Chemical Romance would you go out with... looool
(edited 12 years ago)
When I was younger all we had on the computers was this music programme, encylopedia and these funny games teaching you to type fast, anyone remember those?
Bebo, of course. :woo: :yep:
Strangely the first website I learnt to use was facebook. I didn't have internet till I was 15 so.. i was at my cousin's and she was like :eek: then she taught me how :smile:
Reply 211
I think the main website/forum i used when i was younger was barficulture. Use to troll on that during ict class, then when that shut down i moved onto tsr and i've been lurking on this ever since.
Reply 212

Cartoon Network and CITV to play games
wwe.com

I would wake up at silly o'clock just to check who won at Wrestlemania! Booyaka 619/Viva La Raza <3 I remember those days..
all about runescape :smile:
Reply 215
habbo and I still play it :biggrin:
Reply 216
the Garfield website! :woo: there was this game with Garfield in a haunted house haha ^.^ and they had new comics out everyday too! awesomeness:biggrin:
Runescape, Club Penguin, Marapets (not Neopets :O ), Bebo, Miniclip, & Facebook (but just for Pet Society).
*Shakes head*
(edited 12 years ago)
will 9gag be good for the kids? :biggrin:
Reply 219
Bebo
Habbo
Myscene

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending