Why are all teenage couples I see nowadays both good looking??!!? Watch

aceofspades
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
sup peeps,

I Think its been some time now, that i have seen mostly young couples that, both are extremely good looking and some that (forgive me) are not attractive. I mean have boys/girls only go for looks now? Please give me a valid answer or is this how society has developed into now? good looking people with good looking people and unattractive with unattractive?

I do not tend to offend anyone in anyway!
*Dreaming*
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maybe people in general are starting to look better? I don't agree though, I've seen couples that vary on all levels on the attractiveness scale.
Pink Bullets
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i have seen mostly young couples that, both are extremely good looking and some that (forgive me) are not attractive.
In other news, tomorrow it is either going to rain or not rain.
tieyourmotherdown
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Probably something to do with the fact that most people are at their physical peak around their teenage years ...?
Sempiternitas
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've seen study which says that humans know their place on the attractiveness scale, and would subconsciously choose a partner who's in their "league".

That said, I don't go out of my way to avoid people above or below me. I just go for whoever I like. Personality compatibility is far more important.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (481)
37.76%
No - but I will (98)
7.69%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.91%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (607)
47.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise