Pooing out whole tablets :0 Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I am on venlafaxine 300mg a day, and have started seeing them in the toilet. It is defi atley them, as they are large white round tabs, and cant br anything else. My gp said its unusual, but didnt have anythibg else to say. Im worried abou the effects of not absorbin the tablets, can anyone help? Btw, i cant crush or break the tablet up to swallow, as they are extended release
Mad Vlad
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am on venlafaxine 300mg a day, and have started seeing them in the toilet. It is defi atley them, as they are large white round tabs, and cant br anything else. My gp said its unusual, but didnt have anythibg else to say. Im worried abou the effects of not absorbin the tablets, can anyone help? Btw, i cant crush or break the tablet up to swallow, as they are extended release
With all due respect, if your GP didn't have anything to add, what makes you think that a bunch of random people on a forum will give you the answers you're looking for? :erm:
honoris
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your body isn't breaking the coating down if everything is being digested properly, ask for different tablets (a doctor wouldn't switch them straight away but they will actually bother to look into it) - contact a gasorologist if you think it's a roblem. Don't worry over it though.
dairygirl224
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because it might have happened to someone else
LittleGee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Try speaking to your local pharmacist x
Blob2491
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I couldn't help but laugh
evolutionaryme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No offence, but this really made me laugh.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (314)
37.83%
No - but I will (64)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.47%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
46.99%

Watched Threads