I got a lap dancer's number, but am I being stupid by going on a date with her? Watch

Baby blue
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Okay, so me and my mates went to a lap dance bar the other night and we were sitting having a drink before the girls came over to us. They started chatting to us and I had my eye on one of them, so I chatted to her and left my mates talking to the other two girls. Anyway, we spoke for about 10 minutes before we went down to have a lap dance. Anyway, while she was giving me a lap dance I was telling her how stunning she looked. After the lap dance, she bent over and let me slap her butt, then she did the same to me as I walked away. The girls all had different sections to themselves, with curtains that closed each part off, so it was more private and intimate.

Anyway, you'll think to yourself "what an idiot" but I asked her if she was single, I thought "f..k it! while I'm there I may as well ask". She told me she was, so I said to her "You obviously fancy me, so let's go for a drink?" Obviously I didn't know if she fancied me, so I just thought it would be a little cheesy/cheeky. She said "why would you think I fancy you?" and I said "well I've seen the way you've been looking at me" and she said "are you a joker or what?" anyway, I walked off back up stairs, then she came back up 2 mins later and smiled at me as she walked past. So I went back to sitting with my mates and we were chatting for a bit, so another girl came over and I asked her if she could send the other girl (one I liked) back over, so she went over and got her. I then whispered in her ear and asked for her number, but she said "I'm not just going to give you my number, I don't know you" so I asked her for another dance and we went back downstairs. This time we were talking to each other while she was doing the lap dance and she told me a few of her hobbies, which some being the same as mine.

After the dance I said "so are you going to give me your number or are you setting me a challenge?" she then said "anyway, I can't give you my number because I don't have it on me, and I don't know it off by heart" So I walked back upstairs, got a pen from behind the bar and wrote my number down on a napkin. Anyway, I got one last dance from her later, and this time I gave her the napkin with my number on. She said to me "what am I going to do with this?" and I said "text me when you finish work" and she said "Okay, but why so persistent for me?" so I said "well I'm physically attracted to you, but I want to know if you have some substance to your looks too" and she said "okay, with a bemused look on her face" anyway, 3 hours later at around 4am I got a text, and sure enough it was her! To be honest, I wasn't even expecting a text from her. Anyway, I text back a little while later and thanked her for the text, then we text back and forth for a short while after, and then I went to bed. The next day, I text her and said good morning etc, then later that evening I called her and asked if she fancied meeting up for a drink to get to know each other, so she said "sure, where and when?" so we've arranged to meet up this evening. Am I being stupid by going on a date with a lap dancer? I know she dances for other men, but it doesn't bother me too much, and I think we'd get along okay. What do you guys think?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Free lap dances on call and for life...

Go for it.
OrmondDrone
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Take plenty of money - she won't be used to buying her own drinks.
mirin?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
that was actually pretty good game, gjdm.
QwentyJ
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you take her on a date at the workplace, I'm sure you'll get a special discount. :afro:
Steezy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think you're a pest
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
go for it?
Nick Longjohnson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know someone who dated a prostitute half his age.

It ended spectacularly fast.
mirin?
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Steezy)
I think you're a pest
:sexface:
BackDoorEntry
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You'll wake up in the morning. You go to work/uni. She stays in, then goes n pleasures other men for her night job.

Josh88
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by mirin?)
that was actually pretty good game, gjdm.
Dude, seriously I don't have game! I just had this weird confidence about me that night and thought "fk it! why not" so thank god it worked in my favour lol.
Charlotte_19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't think you are being stupid at all! If she seems nice and you like her then it makes no difference what she does.If it is because of what she does I wouldn't worry at all, aslong as you don't mind her doing that then it really isn't a problem! Go for it!
Josh88
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
I know someone who dated a prostitute half his age.

It ended spectacularly fast.
I know, but even lap dancers need loving, right?
Nick Longjohnson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Josh88)
I know, but even lap dancers need loving, right?
By all means go ahead and have loads of great sex. Just don't expect anything more is what I'm sayin'.

I'd be up for a 2 week shag-a-thon
Josh88
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In a weird way, I actually find it quite erotic that a girlfriend (maybe a girlfriend lol) entertains other men erotically, but then only has one true guy she loves back at home. Although, If we did manage to get into a relationship, I may ask if she'd consider stopping that career. But, I wouldn't be bothered if she didn't.
FrigidSymphony
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You sound like a bit of a pest, but hell, go for it!
BlueJoker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's worth a shot, lap dancing is a bit of a seedy job but it doesn't automatically make her a bad person.

Most likely it won't work out, but it *could* work out, so you might as well try.
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
when you develop an itch in a certain place you'll know why.:cool:
JaiiStarh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm pretty sure lap dancer don't normally make outside contact with clients because business is supposed to be just that,business. So if she has given you her number,she must think there is something special about you. Why not take her out on a date. What's the worst that could happen
boba
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JaiiStarh)
I'm pretty sure lap dancer don't normally make outside contact with clients because business is supposed to be just that,business. So if she has given you her number,she must think there is something special about you. Why not take her out on a date. What's the worst that could happen
so much this. lap dancers are just people with a job, and you seem to like her
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed