The Student Room Group

Guys: How do you hug girls? Around the waist or under the breasts?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by im so academic
How unfortunate.

Unfortunate for flat chested chicks like you, yeah.
Surely it depends on the height of the people too...
Reply 22
Yes you can, you just raise your arms higher so your arms are under her tits.

:lolwut:

So you're saying if you were face to face with someone you'd be able to wrap your arms under their breasts while hugging them?

If so, then they either have their breasts on their back or you've got freakishly long arms with 2 elbow joints.
Original post by kerily

Original post by kerily
ISA has a boyfriend? ... is he Oxbridge-bound? :holmes: (I kind of want him to be the admissions tutor for London Met. Opposites attract!)

Depends how close the girl is regarding how I hug her to be honest; you obviously hug girls who are your friends in a less intimate manner than how you hug your girlfriend.

No. Just no. :sigh:

But kerily, I get what you mean. :smile:
Reply 24
Above the breasts and around the shoulders.
Reply 25
Darcy is imaginary, isn't he.
Picture to demonstrate? :lolwut:

One arm under, one arm over!
Original post by Paint-a-Picture
Exactly my opinions.
I think she might mean which you prefer.

Yeah, that's what I meant. Which one guys prefer. (That would assume that would do the type of hug they prefer but never mind).
Reply 28
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Diagonal hugs FTW :five:

Ah so thats what that means.

I don't actually make sure I do it everytime I just thought I'd give an awkward answer lol :wink:
Diagonal hugs are the most comforting type hug, their body kind of is wrapped around yours
Original post by Drewski

Original post by Drewski
So you're saying if you were face to face with someone you'd be able to wrap your arms under their breasts while hugging them?

If so, then they either have their breasts on their back or you've got freakishly long arms with 2 elbow joints.

Well, I'm a girl, and I'd rather hug a guy.
I have a feeling this isn't the last thread in the I'm so academic - Darcy Series. We will probably see several more such as
Guys: How do you kiss?
How do you have sex?
How do I get Darcy off the sex offenders list?

One arm under, one arm over!

Oh, right....

Fair enough. :smile:
Around the waist and under the breasts is the same place.
Reply 34
No. Just no. :sigh:

But kerily, I get what you mean. :smile:

It would be the most horrible relationship in the history of horrible relationships :awesome:

I do think the 'different types of hugs' point is actually under-appreciated - you shouldn't hug someone from behind unless you have a romantic interest in them, really, as it's far more intimate than a brief 'frontal' (sounds dirty, but you know what I mean?) hug. I'm trying to work out how I hug people now. It's hard to imagine oneself doing so - I can't really remember :tongue:
Reply 35
both can be done. strt 4rm the waist and move yourself upwards =)...
Original post by Gimothy
Darcy is imaginary, isn't he.

He isn't.
Neither: my boyfriend grabs my bum!
Original post by Lewroll
I have a feeling this isn't the last thread in the I'm so academic - Darcy Series. We will probably see several more such as
Guys: How do you kiss?
How do you have sex?
How do I get Darcy off the sex offenders list?

Oh dear. :teehee:
Reply 39
Bearhug. From behind.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending