Is it possible to drop 1-2 dress sizes in 2 months? Watch

Oxbridge-Rawr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm currently a size ten - I understand that this isn't huge, but I've gained the weight quite quickly and I would like to go back to my previous size, which was 6-8, depending on the shop.

I want to be at least a size 8, but my end of year dance, which is in two month's time.

Do you think that it's possible to drop one dress size in two months?

Do you think that it's possible to drop two dress size in two months?

If so, how can I go about it? I don't live in an area, where I can go jogging and I only have access to a gym once a week. So what kind of exercise can I do at home?

Also is a dress size roughly equivalent to a stone?

Thanks
Danielle89
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
How tall are you? Dress size changes differently on different people, depending where the weight comes off first i.e. round your waist or bum or boobs. Run up and down the stairs for exercise, get an exercise DVD or something. I'd say it's possible if you've been a size 8 before, because you'l have the right frame for it (I'll never be a 6 cos my ribs are too big :lol: ) so have a shot, and if not then you'll at least be a bit fitter/healthier so you'll have benefited anyway
BlueJoker
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Type it into google, there are loads of diet plans and exercises to do at home.

I'm in the exact same position as you!
Oxbridge-Rawr
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Danielle89)
How tall are you? Dress size changes differently on different people, depending where the weight comes off first i.e. round your waist or bum or boobs. Run up and down the stairs for exercise, get an exercise DVD or something. I'd say it's possible if you've been a size 8 before, because you'l have the right frame for it (I'll never be a 6 cos my ribs are too big :lol: ) so have a shot, and if not then you'll at least be a bit fitter/healthier so you'll have benefited anyway
I'm about 5'5ish. When I put on the weight - I gained most of it around my boobs and bum/thigh area. I've also gained a little on stomach - so I assume the weight would come off my boobs and and bum first.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads