To everyone who recieved their NTU I.D's Watch

francistheswole
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
obviously after creating a password, have you tried to log onto the system? just to see if it works. i was just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problems as me. i've made like 4 different passwords, it just won't work. i'll have to wait to tuesday to sort it out.

we're so close to the 9th of may. do you guys also know if it'll be open exactly at 12am? or will they open it at a random time?
Wasted Wrath
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by francistheswole)
obviously after creating a password, have you tried to log onto the system? just to see if it works. i was just wondering if anyone is experiencing the same problems as me. i've made like 4 different passwords, it just won't work. i'll have to wait to tuesday to sort it out.

we're so close to the 9th of may. do you guys also know if it'll be open exactly at 12am? or will they open it at a random time?
Yeah, I logged in worked fine. Just tells you you can't book until 9th.
francistheswole
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wasted Wrath)
yay mine works now
BritishGirl
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Wasted Wrath)
:ditto:

yay mine works now
Thread closed then? :p: (Don't know if I'm joking)
gia
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i had about three different passwords too, but i think ive sorted it now i want to know what time it opens aswell, because surely everyone is in college on monday, and wont be able to sit at their laptops all day :/ xox
francistheswole
Rep:
?
(Original post by gia)
i had about three different passwords too, but i think ive sorted it now i want to know what time it opens aswell, because surely everyone is in college on monday, and wont be able to sit at their laptops all day :/ xox

i'm gonna stay up on sunday, i have a feeling there gonna open at 12am. they may do it at a random time. Gonna consume alot of caffeine that night/morning
gia
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i think im going to wait til midnight, then set my alarm for about 4, see if its open, then set it for 7 just to make sure xox
francistheswole
Rep:
?
(Original post by gia)
i think im going to wait til midnight, then set my alarm for about 4, see if its open, then set it for 7 just to make sure xox
what accommodation are you gonna book?
gia
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
hopefully gill street. i really like gill street, but ill be happy at sandby or hampden too to be honest. i just want to be right at the centre of everything. you? x
rahul.10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i'm gonna stay up on sunday, i have a feeling there gonna open at 12am. they may do it at a random time. Gonna consume alot of caffeine that night/morning

(Original post by gia)
What time did the system open for the people with unconditional offers? I wish they could just tell us what time it will open, it's gonna be stressful enough as it is! :afraid:
francistheswole
Rep:
?
(Original post by rahul.10)
What time did the system open for the people with unconditional offers? I wish they could just tell us what time it will open, it's gonna be stressful enough as it is! :afraid:
thats another problem they don't tell us the exact time it's gonna open. i'm going to email them right now about this.

(Original post by gia)
hopefully gill street. i really like gill street, but ill be happy at sandby or hampden too to be honest. i just want to be right at the centre of everything. you? x
me too, ill be happy in hampden or sandby tbh.
NTU Staff
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi everyone, we do not specify a time on the 9 May but it won't be at 12am. Unfortunately I cannot confirm a time, but it will be on the morning at a reasonable time, unlike 3am for example. Thanks.
rahul.10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by NTU Staff)
Hi everyone, we do not specify a time on the 9 May but it won't be at 12am. Unfortunately I cannot confirm a time, but it will be on the morning at a reasonable time, unlike 3am for example. Thanks.
Will we not be told at all what time it will open?
francistheswole
Rep:
?
(Original post by rahul.10)
Will we not be told at all what time it will open?
i may decide to stay up anyway, just incase they try to trick us lol
rahul.10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i may decide to stay up anyway, just incase they try to trick us lol
aha, i think i might do that aswell, NTU have already proven they cant be trusted.
Btw, get facebook, we have a "NTU freshers 2011 - 2012 Tsr members" group
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day - City Campus Only Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Jun '19
  • Nottingham Trent University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 30 Jan '20

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads