?
Report 7 years ago
I went to work on my 18th
JaiiStarh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My 18th falls smack baam in the middle of exam season so I'm going to celebrate at the end of June after exams. I'm planning to go to a roller disco in London,which is basically like clubbing,but on skates :cool:

A couple of my friends are just planning to travel to a big city like Birmingham for the weekend and go club hopping and shopping for the whole weekend
Cicerao
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I went to a restaurant. And get this. I had a BEER with my meal.

I just typed "beer" as "bear." Wish I hadn't noticed. :awesome:
evolutionaryme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I lost my virginity... then ended up with crabs, bought vodka and and poured it on my pubes and set them on fire. An alright day overall
Bright.Inspiration.
Badges: 10
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by JaiiStarh)
My 18th falls smack baam in the middle of exam season so I'm going to celebrate at the end of June after exams. I'm planning to go to a roller disco in London,which is basically like clubbing,but on skates :cool:

A couple of my friends are just planning to travel to a big city like Birmingham for the weekend and go club hopping and shopping for the whole weekend

Yeah my 18th is really close to exams plus is on a weekday so Im really lost as to what to do :/
Delaney
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wait till the weekend then go party if that's your kinda thing - one day of not working won't result in you failing all your exams, go have fun.
thegodofgod
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'll probably just go to the pub with a few mates

Still almost a year away though :getmecoat: :ninja:
King Leonidas
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Make a thread on TSR asking what you should, when you're really not going to do what anyone suggests anyways.
Refrigerator
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
go out to dinner with close friends
jellybeanjen
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Do something YOU like doing for your 18th not what the other people on TSR like doing! ;-)

I went for dinner then to see The Lion King at the theatre with my parents and sister on my actual birthday, then went to the pub with all my mates the night after. Other friends had big parties at home, went clubbing, hired a limo, went out for dinner, went to the cinema, celebrated while on holiday (for those with summer bdays)...and there was a whole lot of going to the pub!
avalanche101
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My 18th was on a Thursday and I had some friends round for pre drinks, then went to student night at a club in town and drank and drank and drank. Was pretty good.
Pn94
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Have an orgy.

Seriously.
jaheen22
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Get ridiculously drunk and regret it the next morning.
Bright.Inspiration.
Badges: 10
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by jellybeanjen)
Do something YOU like doing for your 18th not what the other people on TSR like doing! ;-)

I went for dinner then to see The Lion King at the theatre with my parents and sister on my actual birthday, then went to the pub with all my mates the night after. Other friends had big parties at home, went clubbing, hired a limo, went out for dinner, went to the cinema, celebrated while on holiday (for those with summer bdays)...and there was a whole lot of going to the pub!

Arrw the lion king sounds lovely !
Hmm im considering going shopping and then for a meal, and maybe going out clubbing after that in the evening
LauraRawra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Im thinking just a big party with my friends and maybe family themed of course, and maybe a photo shoot with friends. or theater or anything awesome
wactm
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I spent the whole day in bed. My mum bought me a breakfast of 2 mcdonalds meals and a dominoes for tea. I smoked weed/cigars and drank jack daniels all day. I watched all of my fav movies. Pulp fiction, resorvoir dogs, starship troopers, oceans 11, rocknrolla, into the wild and alpha dogg. Best day ever, i went out the night after
ellakrystina
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My mum and I caught the train to London and had lunch at Frankie and Benny's where our lovely waiter brought over some special birthday chocolate-fudge cake! We then went to see Legally Blonde at the Savoy Theatre and went ice skating at Somerset House . We then went to the Ice Bar where mum bought me my first alcoholic drink at a chilly -8'C.
RabbitCFH
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
1. Buy alcohol.
2. Invite friends over.
3. Drink alcohol, optionally have sex.
4. ???
5. Profit!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (322)
37.44%
No - but I will (67)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (409)
47.56%

Watched Threads