How to keep up the muscle mass Watch

evolutionaryme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
My elbow is in serious pain and I can't lift weights without it hurting. Is there any way to keep building muscle while I wait for my elbow to heal up
PatrickC
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by evolutionaryme)
My elbow is in serious pain and I can't lift weights without it hurting. Is there any way to keep building muscle while I wait for my elbow to heal up
Yeh I've got that pain too, no idea how it happened. I also sometimes get wrist pains when doing weights.

No idea how to continue without it hurting, I just keep doing weights and it usually gets better and worse randomly. I should proabably seek medical advice
evolutionaryme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by PatrickC)
Yeh I've got that pain too, no idea how it happened. I also sometimes get wrist pains when doing weights.

No idea how to continue without it hurting, I just keep doing weights and it usually gets better and worse randomly. I should proabably seek medical advice
haha me too.
village_anonymous
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Had that pain too. Don't work out, it's not worth risking making your joint even worse, you can be out for months if you continually train on it. Mine got better after a week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.48%
No - but I will (76)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.06%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.91%

Watched Threads