TOPMAN Interview. Watch

NathanK
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi there!
Today I had an interview at Topman and I don't know what to think of how it went.
I turned up for the interview 25 minutes early and was the first one to arrive. When eventually everyone had arrived it became clear I was the youngest (I'm only 16) and the next age up was 21 and they had all almost graduated from University.
During the interview I tried to be myself, make myself known and the interviewers made everyone introduce themselves and state why an object we had to bring in described ourselves. After this, we went onto group activities and I tried interacting and giving good ideas and the first take was to write/draw what we thought top man was as a brand and what firstly popped into our head.
After this we had to create a job advertisement poster for people looking for work and they seemed pretty impressed with my groups efforts.
After this we had to choose a piece of clothing and state its features and why it's a good piece of clothing.
Overall I think the interview went well but the interviewers didn't really express any opinion on anyone or show any expressions to show they were interested.
They didn't state when we would be contacted and only stated the next stage would be an interview with the manager.
Do you know any idea how long it takes for them to contact someone if they've made it to the next round?
I really hope they ring but I think being younger and the rest being university graduates I'm at a disadvantage, although apparently there are quite a few jobs going!

Can anyone answer my question?
Much appreciated
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (442)
37.81%
No - but I will (88)
7.53%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise