Anyone know anywhere that measures adult feet? Watch

Geritak
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
For as long as I can remember, I've had wide feet. I usually compensate for this by only buying shoes from New Look's wide section; however, I have a summer ball coming up at uni that will be going on for 11 hours, and I really need to get some that are a bit more designed for comfort! So I've been scouring the internet looking for shoes that actually fit me properly.

The problem is that I don't actually know how wide my feet are - i.e. whether they're E, EE, or EEE, and I'll need to know before I get shoes from these websites. I've tried using a tape measure and checking a few online guides, but to be honest, I'm skeptical as they all seem to tell me different things. I know that Clarks will measure children's feet for them, but I don't really know of anywhere that will properly measure adults. Does anyone here know different?

Thanks in advance.
ellakrystina
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I saw a foot measurer in Blacks (mountain climbing, camping shop) the other week!
John Lewis' shoe department and Clarks are also bound to measure adult feet.
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would have thought any shoe shop, particularly Clarks, or maybe Debenhams.

Ah i remember getting my feet measured as a kid and standing on the ruler thing
superwolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
According to the clarks website their shops will measure adult feet.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads