Making the move Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey

Need some quick advice!! I'm at uni and I'm going round a friend's room who I really like in about an hour and feel like its time I actually "made the move". We've both recently told each other that we like each other and would like some form of casual relationship. The thing is I've never really been in this position before so don't really know what to do.

So last minute advice please!
georgia(:
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If she likes you, she will give you hints. Kissing you on the cheek/ chin/ anywhere near the face. Cuddling. If she looks at you, really into your eyes, and there is a pause, she is waiting for you to kiss her. Just do what feels right.
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey

Need some quick advice!! I'm at uni and I'm going round a friend's room who I really like in about an hour and feel like its time I actually "made the move". We've both recently told each other that we like each other and would like some form of casual relationship. The thing is I've never really been in this position before so don't really know what to do.

So last minute advice please!
obviously, you have to make the move now. you've been given the clearest signal that a man can possibly get you must move...now!!!
Anonymous
Report 7 years ago
Thanks guys But how should I make the move!!
ForKicks
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
bishop to g6, then fork the hell out of her
tsr_clueless
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
sitting on the bed, movie on, turn to her, move in...

i invited a girl round to mine b4.. she started kissing me so maybe you might be lucky.

but srsly, you've said you like each other, and you're going to her room (you sound like a female to me tho :\), anyway, if you don't make the move this time, it's game over.. she will be expecting **** to get physical, so batter up.

wash ya ****
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm a boy!!
tsr_clueless
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a boy!!
if things go well, in an hour you might be a man. sayn?

act confident and don't dilly dally imo, stuttering stanley's don't get wet fingers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (477)
38.22%
No - but I will (95)
7.61%
No - I don't want to (87)
6.97%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (589)
47.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise