Whitworth Park Watch

jebre
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the rooms are laid out in Whitworth Park. Is it like a corridor? Or similar to Oak house? Or any other design?
Also how is the social life? If you could give details e.g how often you go out etc. that would be good.
Aemiliana
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by jebre)
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how the rooms are laid out in Whitworth Park. Is it like a corridor? Or similar to Oak house? Or any other design?
Also how is the social life? If you could give details e.g how often you go out etc. that would be good.
There is no way to describe the flats to someone who hasn't seen them. To say they're confusing would be an understatement. However, they are self-contained flats of 8, some over one floor (only boys live in this type of flat), some over 2 floors and some over 3. Each flat is single sex.

As I say every time someone asks about social life: it's got sod all to do with where you live - it's all about you, who you live with and what you make of it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Manchester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19
    Sat, 22 Jun '19
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (515)
37.56%
No - but I will (107)
7.8%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.78%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (656)
47.85%

Watched Threads