Conditional offer for 2012 Bournemouth Watch

kateslatz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi,

I've been offered a conditional for the FdA Textiles course at the AUCB in Bournemouth for 2012. When i went to my interview it was for the course starting this September 2011.

I rang them when i was offered it for 2012 and they said that the course was full up and I am now currently on a waiting list for 2011- how annoying! Anyway I was wondering if anyone else was in a similar situation and would it be likely i would be offered a place for September 2011 during the summer months!?!

Thank yoooo x x
CharlitGreeny
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ahhh I am in exactly the same situation but for the FdA Fashion design and technology one. It's so annoying!!

I posted a thread asking what the likelyhood of it is being on a waiting list, but it depends how many people on on the waiting list and how keen you really are! Make sure that you have told the University how much you want the opportunity - thats what I've done.

I can feel your pain! I'm definately not considering going in 2012, so if i dont get into AUCB i'm going to go through clearing.

The lady at admissions said that students will drop out for personal reasons, things happen and change that stop them from going to to uni.

A guy who posted on my thread that by the end of July if you havent heard anything, then you should start considering alternatives (or just prepare yourself for no good news)

I actually find it heartbreaking , its like waiting for a kidney donor!!
xxx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 3 Jul '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.61%
No - but I will (46)
6.68%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.4%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (326)
47.31%

Watched Threads