Posting for hairstyle advise...again. Watch

Zenmatters
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I posted here a while back but it was pretty indecisive for me, so I'm once again looking for help on the hairstyling front.

So basically my hair hasn't changed much since the last time I posted, well since I was 15 really. Just imagine a bieber-ish mop, just a little longer and a lot thicker with more volume.

I've been running through options with a friend who's really into fashion and two girls who I'm close with:

All three suggested getting a 'soft perm' just to try something different, I like the idea, but I'm skeptical over whether it'l suit me and if it can potentially damage my hair.

The two lasses suggested getting it 'layered medium length then use a small amount of styling product to 'ruffle' it up' So from that I have the image of Prince Harry's hair just very thick and fair.

The lad I know suggested getting a 'more defined fringe' put in, then using straighteners to style it. I'm not really comfortable with that idea, and it's pretty impractical for me.

So has anyone got anything to contribute, I'm pretty much open to any constructive comments and suggestions.

Regards Brad. p.s have a gold star if you actually read all that!
oodlesofpoodles
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like the Prince Harry idea, I really love his hair. If I were you I wouldn't go for a perm you might have the whole Jew fro look going on then and it's not a good look. At all. Just my opinion though
Zenmatters
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm warming up to that idea personally, I mean I have fair hair with natural blonde highlights so it's not quite the same. I mean it's long enough (what his hair was like at the wedding) not to be seen as 'short' and to be 'messed up' casually yet I can still tidy it up for formal events and such.

I'm just worried that the change will be too big for my liking I guess. :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.86%
No - but I will (100)
7.59%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.72%

Watched Threads