HELP! My IGCSE certificate got lost. Can I get a replacement? Watch

thembi93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Well as the title says, my IGCSE certificate is lost and I need it real soon coz I'm applying to uni's in canada for the fall session. Can I get a replacement? How much would it cost and how would I go about it? I'm from Zambia btw and I wrote CIE in November 09
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
"It is our policy not to issue replacement certificates to students. However students can apply for a certifying statement of results. This is an official document issued by Cambridge which shows the grades obtained by a student in a given examination session. Certifying statements will be accepted by educational institutions and places of employment as a legitimate record of results. All grades are shown on a certifying statement, except ungraded, fail, no result, pending or to be issued results.

The certifying statement application form explains what must be done before we can send a certifying statement of results either directly to a student or to any public institution. As stated on the application form, all applications will be dealt with within six weeks of receipt of correctly completed applications."

You can't get the form til May 2nd at 5pm BST as the website is down for maintenance, but when you do it is available here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (541)
37.73%
No - but I will (112)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (97)
6.76%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (684)
47.7%

Watched Threads