got off with guy in club. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
anon just in case (even though if anyone i know has seen this they'd figure it out in about 2 seconds)...
sounds really dumb but probably reasonably normal compared to some of the threads on in this section.
last week chatted with some guy in a club and when he kissed me later on i didn't know what to do and ended up going along with it (had a bit too much to drink)
after that we kinda drifted apart but when he was leaving he told me to facebook him, so i did so a couple of days later,now i can't find him on facebook so i think he might've not only rejected the request but also blocked me from it, seems ott but whatever, think he probably got the wrong idea and thought i was being clingy etc.

any suggestions so i can feel less paranoid? :confused:
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Care less. A lot less. You were drunk, put it down to 'one of those nights' and ignore it.
jackmyswag
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It was a drunken kiss in a club. Nothing is likely to come out of it at all, sorry. This will probably happen to you many more times and it won't mean anything.
lee.hannah
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
forget about him, you're never going to see him again
rhinger
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't be such a ganga clowning around in clubs trying to pull, show some decency and wait for the right man to pop up. Very bad IMHO.

Entendes? Entendes.

Do you want to go your marriage in ivory, as an obviously promiscuous non-virgin, or white, a sign of purity and innocence? It is your choice.

Men on the other hand can wear any colour so LOL @ women.
paul_blakeman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It is just one of those things. He may have drunkenly given you the wrong name, facebook might not be very useful, or you're just not lucky. there will be other guys, lots of others guys , don't worry about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (399)
37.64%
No - but I will (82)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (75)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (504)
47.55%

Watched Threads