Revising psychology Watch

goussberry
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I've come up with an idea to revise psychology (particularly if you are on OCR and doing AS).. I haven't tried it yet but it's an idae, so tell me what you guys think:

Revise the BASPFCC (background/aim/sample/procedure/findings/comments/conculsions) individually for ech study...

EG: In one day, learn all the findings for all 15 studies, rather than revising all the whole study in on go... What do you think?

Hope you understand what I mean
beckaox
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm taking this exam, 7th of June one?
I was thinking about doing something like this but I'm not sure if i'm going to get confused and mix up the studies. I was thinking of making up 5 different grids (for each approach) with the BASPFCC and then getting someone to randomly question me.
Do you think thats enough?
the_neg_master_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
best way to learn psychology is to do a mind map.. really helps.. (this is for AQA though)
dull_brilliance
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
When did you guy's finish the syllabus? i fininshed today =s
the ****ing teacher made us watch a weeks worth of irrelevant films a month ago and crammed the gambling study into 40 mins..

Im making posters which cover the BASPFC&C & hoping this will be enough. I just hope the exam is not like it was a few years ago when apparently they asked "what was kanzi's faveroute food?"

p.s. im doing OCR
goussberry
Rep:
?
(Original post by beckaox)
I'm taking this exam, 7th of June one?
I was thinking about doing something like this but I'm not sure if i'm going to get confused and mix up the studies. I was thinking of making up 5 different grids (for each approach) with the BASPFCC and then getting someone to randomly question me.
Do you think thats enough?
Yup, 7th June

I don't think you will tbh if you learn them enough...

But that sounds like a really good idea yeah
goussberry
Rep:
?
(Original post by dull_brilliance)
When did you guy's finish the syllabus? i fininshed today =s
the ****ing teacher made us watch a weeks worth of irrelevant films a month ago and crammed the gambling study into 40 mins..

Im making posters which cover the BASPFC&C & hoping this will be enough. I just hope the exam is not like it was a few years ago when apparently they asked "what was kanzi's faveroute food?"

p.s. im doing OCR
Oh we finished ours a week or so before Easter break

Wow... What you mean Griffith's study? It's not that bad :P

Ummm I think Kanzi's favourite food was strawberries

But my teacher desn't think this exam will be TOO hard, and she thinks that for Section C, that individual differences, cognitive and psychodynamic will come up..
akindrat18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
My revision technique i think is good as i'm concentrating on the cognitive and developmental approach for section C.
Maguire's study for section B and revising the general studies except for Savage-Rumbaugh for section A.
I am also going to do the exam back to front so it will be CBA.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cranfield University
    Cranfield Forensic MSc Programme Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • University of the Arts London
    Open day: MA Footwear and MA Fashion Artefact Postgraduate
    Thu, 25 Apr '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.62%
No - but I will (19)
5.69%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (161)
48.2%

Watched Threads