The Student Room Group

The first thing you want to do after your last exam?

Scroll to see replies

Dance! :biggrin:
Original post by Bobbler
Yeah I was on WJEC for French AS & it was really unpredictable, everyone thought it was really unfair. I think by fair in Law A level though, AQA its just really easy to get amazing marks :| like its the easiest A level I do haha.
It's a shame you don't want to go to your insurance though, cuz I loved Lancaster even though I'd be devastated if I didn't get Sheff. I know loads of people who are like that though :frown:

That's lucky! I think Law is the hardest... not that Business is much of a contender :P But compared to History it's a bitch, I think it's because I find it quite difficult to remember the crazy amount of information. Due to the stupid unpredictable papers the marking is usually quite leniant so that's always good... WJEC is such a fail board.
Yeah, it does suck... but I'm just more determined to get into Kent because of that :biggrin:
spend the rest of my life chillin out in Hyde Park and feeding the fat squirrels/pigeons
(edited 12 years ago)
The first thing? Ask my girlfriend how hers went.

If they went well, we make celebratory sexy time :borat:

If they went bad, we make commiserative sexy time :borat:
Turn my exam swag off
Il bel far niente.

The sweetness of doing nothing.
Probably eat some junk food in celebration and then catch up with Tv i've missed. I sound such a slob :')
Planned the same as last year. Chill in my room, and savour it, then out for a pub crawl in the evening, with a week of parties. :awesome:
Original post by Maths_Lover

Original post by Maths_Lover
Same. I have big list that I have started but not yet completed or caught up to. :redface:

I know, same here.
And recently, I'm into Korean shows as well & have started making a list for that too. :frown:
Reply 149
play portal 2
go out and celebrate with my friends but I'll probably be too tired and just sleep!
Original post by nerimon18
Sleep and catch up on all the shows I've Sky+, Gossip Girl, Glee, 90210, BGT, Desperate Housewives, etc. Oh and most importantly PRAY for exam success!

this (except I dont watch those particular programmes (apart from BGT))
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Vampire-Love4ever
I know, same here.
And recently, I'm into Korean shows as well & have started making a list for that too. :frown:

I won't make a list - I am too afraid that I will get into it and then fail all my exams. :redface:
Sleeeeeeep
Book burning. Friends, weed and drink.
Reply 155
**** MY BITCH AND COUNT MY DOUGH! ohhh yeeaaahh
First thing I'll be doing after exams is sleeping.
Reply 157
Original post by Jar of Hearts
First thing I'll be doing after exams is sleeping.

With Ich Dien? :colone:
Reply 158
when me and my friend got our provisional exam dates we booked a holiday to ibiza for the monday following our last exam :smile: our exams have been brought forward so we have a week to eat, drink, sleep and shop before sunning myself in ibiza :biggrin: wooooo
have a pretty little liars marathon then sleep for 15 hours!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending