Fancy f-buddy's brother :/ Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So I've slept with this guy A a couple of times. First time I met him his brother (B) was also there, we spoke a tiny bit. Next time I saw him (at his place) B was there again. He is very cute, very friendly and I heard him say several times to A: "I really like this girl" (in a non-sleazy way).
Now I've also gone a bit off A. He lasts about 30 seconds in bed. We do nothing but have sex, and the point of an f-buddy is basically for the sex to be good, so there is not much point. He still contacts me often and nags for me to come see him again. Now I've been thinking about B, he is cute and on top of it he seems like a nice guy as well. He was looking at me a lot of asking me many questions about myself last time I was there. But obviously I will not see him unless I see A again. So as they say in Seinfeld "the Switch" cannot be done. Does anyone have any experience with this?
canimakeit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think it is a real dodgy move this is this guys brother, even if you are only f-buddies. It really depends on how 'A' feels about your 'arrangement' if his nonchalant enough he might not mind.
Anonymous #1
I wouldn't even know where to go from here :/
Anonymous #1
Anyone?
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm sure getting with his brother's semen bucket sounds like an enticing prospect.
Charliee :)
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tell him you want to get into some bondage with him. Handcuff him to the bed and gag/blindfold him leaving you free to talk to his brother.
Charlie868
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Either approach him secretly without A knowing, and then keep it quiet from A (only if your prepared for A to possibly find out )

Or if they don't get on too well with each other then just let A down gently, wait a bit and then start it up with B

Finally, safest way , just pretend to be good friends with B and even though A knows your always meeting up just tell him its as mates, but actually go furtherrr

Hope this helps
username239687
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Someone likes getting filled! Find someone else though, not his brother.
paul_blakeman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would defintley go for it with B, you might as well
chrislpp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Pretend to be your own twin sister.

Sorted.
Mr Inquisitive
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If he's your FWB, and that concept is mutually understood (i.e. there are no emotional attachments) then why not? Although, if it's his brother, he may be a little peeved.
DLJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Stop being a ****, maybe then you might seem more attractive to him...
Walter Ego
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nothing to lose, go for it :date:

30 seconds :goaway:

Better hope it doesn't run in the family :clap2:
PapaShmurff
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Threesome?
Walter Ego
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by DLJ)
Stop being a ****, maybe then you might seem more attractive to him...
Women are allowed to have sex outside of relationships you know :banghead:
Joe Weavurrr
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your slutty enough to have a **** buddy, im sure your slutty enough to **** his brother without much problem.
good luck to you in all your future endeavours
hamijack
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PapaShmurff)
Threesome?
Damn, I was going to post that as my sarcastic, unhelpful comment.
tsr_clueless
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So I've slept with this guy A a couple of times. First time I met him his brother (B) was also there, we spoke a tiny bit. Next time I saw him (at his place) B was there again. He is very cute, very friendly and I heard him say several times to A: "I really like this girl" (in a non-sleazy way).
Now I've also gone a bit off A. He lasts about 30 seconds in bed. We do nothing but have sex, and the point of an f-buddy is basically for the sex to be good, so there is not much point. He still contacts me often and nags for me to come see him again. Now I've been thinking about B, he is cute and on top of it he seems like a nice guy as well. He was looking at me a lot of asking me many questions about myself last time I was there. But obviously I will not see him unless I see A again. So as they say in Seinfeld "the Switch" cannot be done. Does anyone have any experience with this?
****s will.
Anonymous #1
So many bitter men on here! Didn't I just say his brother seemed to like me? If was one of those sad guys who consider women ****s to have sex outside relationships, he would have had the chance to be rude or make condescending jokes. But he is very nice.
DLJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Walter Ego)
Women are allowed to have sex outside of relationships you know :banghead:
She's has a **** buddy yet she wants his brother, ****.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (162)
38.94%
No - but I will (22)
5.29%
No - I don't want to (30)
7.21%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (202)
48.56%

Watched Threads