Roehampton vs East Anglia (Psychology) Watch

oddkat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi there.

I am a foreign student who (hopefully) will be studying psychology in your country next year. I have been accepted to Roehampton and East Anglia. Could anyone please help me with pros and cons for these universities, as I am keen to reply as to make sure I get a place to live (:

Thanks!

(sorry for posting the thread twice, I was unsure as to where to put it. Please feel free to delete the one posted in the wrong forum)
tigermoth99
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd choose UEA.

UEA is a higher ranked uni for the subject and the cost of living will be lower than Roehampton, which is in London.
becomingbindy
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go for East Anglia, it's a much better respected university.
Alison1992
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by oddkat)
Hi there.

I am a foreign student who (hopefully) will be studying psychology in your country next year. I have been accepted to Roehampton and East Anglia. Could anyone please help me with pros and cons for these universities, as I am keen to reply as to make sure I get a place to live (:

Thanks!

(sorry for posting the thread twice, I was unsure as to where to put it. Please feel free to delete the one posted in the wrong forum)
UEA is both better for the subject and a better ranked university over all, it's part of the 1994 group whereas roehampton is an ex-polytechnic, UEA all the way
oddkat
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Thank you all so much! I'll think it over out the day, but seeing that I was favourable towards UEA in the first place, I suppose that I'll go for your suggestions.
Roehampton University
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi oddkat - congratulations on your offer! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions specific to Roehampton University.

Contrary to some comments on this thread, we are not an ex-polytechnic, but an institution with a history dating back to the 1840s. Our Psychology course has been praised as "excellent" in the Sunday Times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (432)
37.5%
No - but I will (87)
7.55%
No - I don't want to (79)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (554)
48.09%

Watched Threads