Spots on body - not on face Watch

Da Mouse
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Hiya guys, I have a flawless face but I keep getting spots on my back. I've been using neutrogena which has kinda helped - but not enough.
Poica
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Da Mouse)
Hiya guys, I have a flawless face but I keep getting spots on my back. I've been using neutrogena which has kinda helped - but not enough.
They'll go with time
Enchanté
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
:ditto: i get spots on the top of my arms sometimes but they go xxx xxx
Sarah_Kiya
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
use oxy - don't know the name of the cream but it comes in a red tube. My mate used to have quite a lot of spots but they've cleared up after she has started using oxy
shopaholic_soph
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
my bro gets that he got some tablets from the doctrs which help!
Lush Law
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I used to have terrible spots on my back.

I didn't scratch, so luckily I have very few scars.

DON'T EVEN TOUCH THEM.

*ahem*
SunburnedCactus
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
A lot of people get them on their arms, I used to have them pretty bad but a thorough wash and exfoliate keeps them at bay.
xoxo_GossipGirl
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
If they're bad go to the doctors, my friends got some tablets now and hes are clearing up a treat
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
"you have a flawless face"?!

count yourself lucky young lady!
Che!
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I sometimes get them on the tops of my shoulders too. But they'll go, don't worry! Use some spot cream or something, it should help.
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Of course I didn't emphasise how nice my skin is facially. When I get my new Jean-Paul Gaultier foundation on I'll look the ****ing sh*t.
Beekeeper
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by TKR)
"you have a flawless face"?!

count yourself lucky young lady!
Ah come on, your face is perfect...
Lush Law
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
^^^Seconded
TKR
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwww

thanks guys! :love:
hanadeka2002
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Wash your conditioner out before using shower gel when you're in the shower...otherwise the conditioner can clog your pores and contribute to it.
_EMMA_
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
try Biotherms anti blemish solution it is like a mousse thing that you can clean your back (or other areas like the arms) with.
Da Mouse
Rep:
?
Cheers guys!
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Sunbeds are supposed to be good. i know theyre not very healthy, but as long as you dont go on them for to long, and dont use them to often, the risk of them doing much damage isnt to bad i dont think.
Try using a body brush, or a loofah, and a body scrub. this sloughs away all the dead skin, and after a while you will see an improvement.
Da Mouse
Rep:
?
I kinda have sensitive skin and using a body brush MIGHT iritate my skin. But I'll give it a go. Not scrubbing my back enough and not getting rid of dead skin might be the very reason why I still get spot on my back. Let me experiment
Ariel4
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Da Mouse)
I kinda have sensitive skin and using a body brush MIGHT iritate my skin. But I'll give it a go. Not scrubbing my back enough and not getting rid of dead skin might be the very reason why I still get spot on my back. Let me experiment
If you have sensitive skin, maybe give the body brush a miss, this might bring your skin up even worse. i find that scrubbing my back makes such an improvement, because i get little spots on my back. if loofahs and body scrubs dont help, then try the body brush.
Have you used Quinederm cream? you can get it over the counter. its good, but quite strong, so dont use to much, esp if you have sensitive skin. just put a tiny, tiny dab on each spot, but dont rub it all over your back, its quite drying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (10)
37.04%
No (17)
62.96%

Watched Threads