Best condom to use? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey people

Basically ive abstained for months for personal reasons but me and my girlfriend are talking about having sex, HOWEVER i wanna know what is the best condom for me to use, Shes not using any contreception so i want the safest one? Ive done some googling and came across the durex extra safe but are there any others i could use?

angelbones
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
All condoms are about effective as each other.

Use the durex extra safe if it'll make you feel better.
You could also look for some spermicide to use too, as a sort of back up in case the condom splits (which is unlikely).
rbnphlp
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey people

Basically ive abstained for months for personal reasons but me and my girlfriend are talking about having sex, HOWEVER i wanna know what is the best condom for me to use, Shes not using any contreception so i want the safest one? Ive done some googling and came across the durex extra safe but are there any others i could use?

just use a asda plastic bag . saves you the hassle
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey people

erm....depends.

Why wont she use contraception as a double-dutch method? Condom+pill is good against the odds of contraception failure.

Extra safe numb your feeling too much, dont double wrap your **** however. I'd use condoms that fit well, dont come loose during sex and are not tight enough to create too much friction or stop the blood flow

I use ribbed.
chrislpp
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have to use shower curtains.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Yeah i did come across "spermicide" ones in a google search... may consider these i think.. Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.82%
No - but I will (114)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (102)
7%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (690)
47.36%

Watched Threads