The Student Room Group

2nd year: Why being asked why I have not completed my course, when I am still on it?

Hi guys,

I was wondering why am I being asked "select which evidence you will provide to confirm your Course not completed" after submitting my application for 2nd year finance? I have not left my course!

Thanks!
Reply 1
You have probably answered one of the earlier questions wrong. Did you say yes to have you previously studied a Higher Education course? as you are meant to select No as its talking about courses before your current course.
Reply 2
Original post by flipshot
You have probably answered one of the earlier questions wrong. Did you say yes to have you previously studied a Higher Education course? as you are meant to select No as its talking about courses before your current course.

Hi there.

On which page online would I find this?

Thanks
Reply 3
Original post by PM140
Hi there.

On which page online would I find this?

Thanks

Not sure what page it's on as the last time I applied the website was different. Its normally one of the very first questions it asks you.
Reply 4
Original post by flipshot
Not sure what page it's on as the last time I applied the website was different. Its normally one of the very first questions it asks you.

I think it may be to do with me transferring last year to another uni. But they sorted it out this year and everything has been fine though. I noticed they never changed the start date to a year later though when they said they had sorted it. I'll give them a ring tmrw. Thanks again
Reply 5
Original post by PM140
I think it may be to do with me transferring last year to another uni. But they sorted it out this year and everything has been fine though. I noticed they never changed the start date to a year later though when they said they had sorted it. I'll give them a ring tmrw. Thanks again

I've been told by SFE that this an error on the system at the moment and not to worry - how long does it take to approve the application?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending