REALLY confussed on what to do..PLEASE HELP! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
So this girl I like alot has been giving me mixed messages alot, she would say that she wants to meet me/ it nice to see you...but on the other hand, she wants to go out with me (date) but excuses come up last minute (maybe they are real, not sure) she doesnt text much...so Im just not sure how to ask her if shes interested...or should i just play games with her aswell, but then I get the idea that if i play games with her ( i.e not text for days) some other guy will come along and take her, or maybe I should just forget about her (will be hard)...anyone could give me some advice? , and please no trolls.
Anonymous #1
Bump.
raceforthefishman
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Just ask her out, if not just leave it. Happened to me
a_t
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
next time she flakes and gives you an excuse just say I'll wait and see how you make it up to me
Harry.C
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
She not interested pal. Move on. Maybe investigate the gay lifestyle if wimmun ain't working out for you.
*Lollo*
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Have you ever been out with her?
Ask her out (a comfortable, nice date, maybe with mutual friends if you have). If she says she can't make it, ask her to let you know another day she is available because you'd like to see her. If she never gets back to you, that's it.
Climbontoyourseahorse
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Maybe next time you kind of establish with each other that you want to meet up, let her suggest a day and time and hope that on this occasion she can actually make it. To be honest though, if I had arranged to do something with a guy and then I had to cry off at the last minute for a reason out of my control, I'd suggest an alternative. If she cries off and then leaves it up to you to initiate again, and does this repeatedly, then I'd probably come to the conclusion that she's not interested.
kat2pult
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
She might like you, but she's worried about something. Is there a distance between you? You might break up and she may get hurt? Or, she's insecure and doesn't want you to see what she really looks like because she thinks you'll be disappointed, perhaps?
Anonymous #1
Thanks for your reply guys, I really like this girl so will ask her out on a proper date, i.e time and place, if she says busy ill ask when shes not... but now shoild i give some space and call her in few days?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (124)
39.62%
No - but I will (17)
5.43%
No - I don't want to (20)
6.39%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (152)
48.56%

Watched Threads