Film podcasts: Any recommendations? Watch

superwolf
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I was just wondering if anyone else is a fan of this podcast? It's really entertaining and talks about a good mix of popular and less well known films. I also love the massacre theatre segment. :mmm: The only bad thing about it is since it's american a lot of the time it talks about films that haven't come out over here yet.
Phalanges
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've listened to a couple of them, and they seem pretty good and well polished. I mostly listen to /film (which talks briefly about what they've been watching and news and then does one in-depth review), The Hollywood Saloon (very sporadic, but some of the absolute best content around ), Creative Screenwriting (now sadly defunct, but with tons of great interviews archived), and I've recently started trying out Now Playing (which is some really in-depth reviews on film series', for example they recently did Scream).
Another_Girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Anyone listen to the Mondo Movie podcast? It's a British podcast about cult and genre movies with two very likeable presenters. Highly recommended.
aja89
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Have recently started to get into podcasts (mainly football related) and was wondering if there were any particularly good film based ones I should look into? Anything really, reviews, general movie discussion etc.

Gracias. :rolleyes:
internetstephen
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
slashfilmcast

/thread
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (443)
37.83%
No - but I will (88)
7.51%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.83%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (560)
47.82%

Watched Threads