Graduation Ball Watch

yashradia
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Is it like a MUST MUST MUST go event? I mean i have been invited but i am not really up for it and my friend is really upset about me to the point he ain't in contact with me:mad: Is it like once in a life time opportunity thing? I don't want to go because i have issues with myself and also i am very very very shy and i see this like a BOG social place and i am just not ready to put myself in that. Please advice.
hannah_dru
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you don't wanna go then don't. I felt like that for my sixth form one. I don't wanna miss out on the uni graduation ball and I think it'd be a real shame to miss it.
Horatio-
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No it's not a must.

But it is probably the last time all your school/uni peers will be in one place together having fun....if that.
It really depends how close you are to these people.

I'm going to mine. But mainly to drink and dance.
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You don't have to go, but you might miss out if everyone else in your year goes.

At my university, anyone can go as long as they buy a ticket, so this year it was mainly first years and a few graduates (especially as it was held just after Freshers Week).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.65%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.11%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (707)
47.45%

Watched Threads