So how was your today today? Watch

Silver Arrow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I went to get my haircut. On the way there, a fat inbred chav hurled some racist abuse at me. He said something like "luuuuuussh" It wasn't even anything comprehensible, just sounded like a whale giving birth.
I got my haircut, barber smiled at me on the way out.
I walked along the beach. I got off and a little boy smiled and said hi. 2 mins later an old man walking smiled and nodded his head at me.
Pretty weird but it was cool.
So tell me about yours.
paul_blakeman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Silver Arrow)
I went to get my haircut. On the way there, a fat inbred chav hurled some racist abuse at me. He said something like "luuuuuussh" It wasn't even anything comprehensible, just sounded like a whale giving birth.
I got my haircut, barber smiled at me on the way out.
I walked along the beach. I got off and a little boy smiled and said hi. 2 mins later an old man walking smiled and nodded his head at me.
Pretty weird but it was cool.
So tell me about yours.
I am assuming you were in Wales? Surely you wouldn't hear the word lush anywhere else? I have never heard a Whale giving birth
Silver Arrow
Rep:
?
(Original post by paul_blakeman)
I am assuming you were in Wales? Surely you wouldn't hear the word lush anywhere else? I have never heard a Whale giving birth
Spot on. Do you know what that means?

Neither have i but he looked like something that belonged in the ocean.
Cinamon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
is luuuuush racist??

My day was **** taa
ButterflyWishes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
didnt do much today.. still getting over celebrating the royal wedding haha
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
lol okay OP you had a random day!

My day hasn't been fantastic. I woke up this morning with a full blown cold, and no appetite, plus I had to spend 2 hours in A&E after my 3 year old son slammed the living room door on the little finger of my 5 year old daughter. We suspected it was broken. Thankfully it wasn't.

But no I've not had a brilliant day.
meenu89
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not much.
Been watching my boyfriend play football this morning.
flowermaster91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
watched the footie (united match)

then had a kfc meal in hyde park with a mate, went home and revised for an hour and now im on tsr :nothing:
member520746
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Girlfriend's birthday. Gave her a vibrator. True story.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I woke up today and I still have both testicles so it's been a pretty successful day for me.
Broderss
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JCC-MGS)
Girlfriend's birthday. Gave her a vibrator. True story.
Well what a stupid thing to do she's not going to need you anymore.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I walked along the beach. I got off and a little boy smiled
Filthy beast. You shouldn't get off at the beach and you certainly shouldn't do it in view of kids - I don't care whether he smiled or not!
member520746
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Broderss)
Well what a stupid thing to do she's not going to need you anymore.
I'd like to think relationships offer a little more than just penetration. Like clitoral stimulation. I'm still necessary.:cool:
magnum.opus
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Boring as always
humble_bumble
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Woke up, tried hinting to my parents i want a big 21st, went off to a thai restaurant with friends for lunch, got home, revised, mucked about with younger siblings, now eating fruit salad with chopsticks
username196545
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Woke up late. Did a bit of revision (Liberalism past and present), washed my hair, got a phone call from my dad if I wanted to go out with him later and eat, did some more revision, went to meet my dad, met my dad, ate, sat next to a group of random Arabs (one was abour 30, fat with dreadlocks), turns out my dad's an old family friend of the dreadlocked guy's dad, used to be best friends, they have the same second name as us but they're from Iraq. Ended up being slightly ignored as they spoke mostly in Arabic, turns out my dad used to see the dreadlocked guy when he was a baby etcc.. dad told me afterwards he used to be a bit of a 'gangsta', was in jail quite a bit, into drugs blah blah blah, but now and toned everything down and was all Muslim. Left restaurant, ate some ice cream cause hey if I've already eaten too much at dinner why bother worrying about calories now? Went home. Had a phone call from a friend who was in a nasty car accident yesterday. Came on TSR. This thread.

Pretty standard day tbh.
Silver Arrow
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drewski)
Filthy beast. You shouldn't get off at the beach and you certainly shouldn't do it in view of kids - I don't care whether he smiled or not!
Soz i can't help it
robodude789
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
packed ready to go back to uni, and sat on tsr all day.. aka.. ****
paul_blakeman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Spot on. Do you know what that means?

Neither have i but he looked like something that belonged in the ocean.
It means like really good.
FoxxyCleopatra
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
it was great, thanks! i am now listening to the scottish debate on bbc. those accents are sexy, seriously panty-drop worthy. wouldn't even have to see a face. or understand a word being said.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (83)
39.15%
No - but I will (10)
4.72%
No - I don't want to (14)
6.6%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (105)
49.53%

Watched Threads