The Student Room Group

Getting down to it with my new boyfriend...

Anon because he is a TSR addict.

I've been going out with my boyfriend for 3 weeks now and it's great. Sexually, it's also been good...but I really want to take it to the next level :biggrin:.
So when we're kissing, he touches my boobs...but that's usually as far as it goes. How can I let him know that going further is fine with me?
NB- He's pretty shy so that might be having an impact...

Thanks guys! :biggrin:
Reply 1
why dont u start it, sure that will give him the push :P or leave a condom on the side =]
Reply 2
Why don't you take it to the "next level"? Just take his trouser snake in your hand and give it a shake.
Reply 3
Why expect him to do all the work?

Original post by StephenP91
Why don't you take it to the "next level"?

Great minds. :awesome:
Reply 4
Give him 'the look' :perv:
Reply 5
Take your top off, get him to take his off too. See what he does. If he likes, take your bra off.

Or, just pull him on top of you (whilst clothed) and see what happens. It's worth a shot. :dontknow:

Spoiler

"Put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts"
Original post by Anonymous

I've been going out with my boyfriend for 3 weeks now and it's great. Sexually, it's also been good...but I really want to take it to the next level :biggrin:.
So when we're kissing, he touches my boobs...but that's usually as far as it goes. How can I let him know that going further is fine with me?

I did not expect you to ask others about this on TSR.

I too wanna take it to "next level" and I'm not shy as you think! I just thought, you didn't "want it".

If you are ready then I'm ready as well. Let's just do it! And Im NOT TSR addict!
Reply 8
For guys to take it further they have to negotiate all kind of crazy psychological barriers. For girls to take it further they just have to put their hand on his cock.
Reply 9
I did not expect you to ask others about this on TSR.

I too wanna take it to "next level" and I'm not shy as you think! I just thought, you didn't "want it".

If you are ready then I'm ready as well. Let's just do it! And Im NOT TSR addict!

lol

Well it hasn't exactly....

Basically you have three options
- wait for him to make a move... some time
- find a way to talk about it
- pounce on him :biggrin:
Reply 11
Rohypnol.
Get him in the mood and jump on...can't be that hard can it?
You could've just said you know... :rolleyes:

:awesome:
Use your ****ing mouth woman
Reply 15
video it for us all pls !!!!
Reply 16
subtlety is key :P maybe guide his hands and he might take the hint
Reply 17
Original post by Reflexive
For guys to take it further they have to negotiate all kind of crazy psychological barriers. For girls to take it further they just have to put their hand on his cock.

:lol::lol::lol::mmm:
When he next touches your boobs, straddle him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending