Uni undergraduate degree: Psychology or History? Advice please! Watch

Jennygrace
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
OK, so I'll be applying to university in Autumn and up until now I've been wanting to do Psychology. But now I'm thinking about History and I can't decide between the two! I know I've got quite a bit of time before applying but I want to start doing more course-related stuff to put in my personal statement.

Yeah so anyway, I've been weighing up pros and cons and I'm thinking people's opinions will help. So has anyone got any opinions? Good/bad things about History. Good/bad things about Psychology. Personal experiences with the course. Etc, etc, blah blah blah, you get it.

Thanks
therealOG
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What do you want to do after uni?
floralia
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What do you like about each subject?
LFChrispy
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Might be worth bearing in mind that many unis let you do two subjects in the first year, before picking one, or even doing a joint honours
Medea91
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Go and have a look at the universities you are interested in and their course structure/content for both Psychology and History.
bravoechoxray
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
see if you can do a joint degree in psychology + history? or minor in one maybe.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (227)
39.27%
No - but I will (40)
6.92%
No - I don't want to (41)
7.09%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (270)
46.71%

Watched Threads