boyfriend wants me to straddle him when making out

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Me and my boyfriend were making out a few nights ago and he started getting on top of me and getting touchy feely. I really liked it and then he asked me to get on top of him but I didn't because I wasn't sure how he wanted me to sit. Should I sit on his crotch? I'm worried he will be like "Woah, what the hell are you doing?"

Another thing is I think he had a boner at one point and I wouldn't know what to say to him if he got one and I felt it underneath me. I'm a virgin and would be willing to give him a hand job or blow job but nothing else just yet, do you think this is what he's after?

Thanks
MathematicsKiller
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Yeah, he wasn't exactly going to get scared.
the cake lady
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Straddle: sit with one leg either side, facing him. Then get a bit handsy. See how it goes. If it gets heated enough, get handsy with his nether regions. That doesn't mean you have to immediately give him a hand-job or blow-job with perfect technique. Just go with the flow. If you haven't had sex yet, he'll be happy enough you're just touching him.
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by GdotL)
Erm....lol. I think he'd love it if you did something sexual tbh.
hes just horny ¬¬ guys need to relax
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Thanks, so do I sit directly on top of his crotch then? I'm just not sure if that's the right place to sit haha, I dont want to hurt him. :ahee:
Haylee713
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm in the same boat here, my bf wanted me to straddle him while making out. He had a boner and all too. Who knows I don't take charge so he grabbed me by the hips and guided me exactly where he wanted me. Every guy is different when it comes to how low/high to straddle, let him tell you where to go, that way nobody gets hurt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (149)
52.65%
No, they should still go ahead (43)
15.19%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (91)
32.16%

Watched Threads