Scroll to see replies

Obviously.
Reply 41
Original post by kaylafrances
are u a cat?

Hehe, I ought to be, that's how much I like it :biggrin: :colondollar:
Reply 42
Shoulder massage. yes please.
Massages are lush :smile: I could have my back, neck, shoulders and head rubbed all day every day. It's sooooo relaxing.

However, you touch my feet and you get kicked.

This guy massages dough! :biggrin:
Original post by ellakrystina
Only from my boyfriend when we're using a Lush massage bar, mmm :smile:

So do you rub the massage bar onto your hands and then massage, or do you rub the bar directly onto the feet/shoulders etc.?

I've always thought of buying one but didn't know if it would work properly...
Reply 46
Original post by Sazzy890
Not as much as I like my back being stroked gently.

I love that! And my on my feet :P
But I love massages too!
Reply 47
My boyfriend does give me back massages once in a while, usually leading on to other things... He also gives me a foot massage after a night out. :h: Stops my feet being sore in the morning. I feel so lucky to have him. :smile:
I like having my back, arms and neck stroked reaaaally lightly, feels amazing, better than massages IMO. But then I'll always go for a good massage, especially since my back is always killing from having such terrible posture :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
back, feet etc?

absolutely :smile:
Original post by DancerPerson
So do you rub the massage bar onto your hands and then massage, or do you rub the bar directly onto the feet/shoulders etc.?

I've always thought of buying one but didn't know if it would work properly...

A bit of both. I rub it between my hands to get the bar warm and to get my hands oily, and then rub the bar directly onto the body. You'll need to rub the bar on the body a little more after a bit of massaging as the oils will get soaked up in your hands.

It'll definitely work, don't worry. And if you or your partner doesn't enjoy it (I know that my friend's partner doesn't like the feeling of getting 'wet' from it), you can use it as an amazing smelling, and amazingly moisturising body bar :smile:
No! I'm extremely ticklish :colondollar:
Reply 52
I'm going to reward myself with my first ever professional massage after I finish this thesis. After years of sitting at desks and computers and carrying heavy bags on one shoulder, my back and shoulders are KILLING me. I must have very bad posture. So a massage will feel like heaven.
I put a female friend to sleep with one of mine. My girlfriend loves them as well.
Reply 54
Original post by Sazzy890
Not as much as I like my back being stroked gently.

This.

I love massages, but stroking my back is the way to my heart!
Original post by LouiseChapman
I love them. You offering?

I'm up for that.

Just tell me when/where and i'll be there.
Not feet!

Back though :coma:.
I love back massages, but feet? That's just wrong.
Back massages :coma: I LOVE them.
My ex was amazing at them and had a little special bottle of oil that smelled fantastic. Most of the time I went to sleep straight afterwards, I was so relaxed.
yesss :smile:my boyfriend gives such good massages. only get him to massage my feet if i've been wearing painful shoes all day though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending