The Student Room Group

Psychology Applicants (2012 entry)

Scroll to see replies

yep!
nottingham, leeds, manchester, reading and UEA :biggrin:
*fingers crossed*
Reply 401
Has anyone got a response from UCL yet?? Anyone know generally when they reply- either to say no or invite you to an interview?
Original post by kat1912
Has anyone got a response from UCL yet?? Anyone know generally when they reply- either to say no or invite you to an interview?

They normally do questionnaire bulks once a month, no interview involved.
Original post by Noodlzzz
They normally do questionnaire bulks once a month, no interview involved.

How is UCL psychology so far? :biggrin:
Original post by punctuation
How is UCL psychology so far? :biggrin:

So friggin awesome <3
Has anyone applied to Bristol? Do you know when they give out offers/rejections etc?
AAB offer from Birmingham :smile:
Offer from Kent, AAB :biggrin: Can't wait to get replies now off everyone else!
everytime I come on here I get jealous of the people applying to the MSci Psy :P
Reply 409
Has anyone got offers from Cardiff yet?
two of my friends have got offers for the course i've applied for, despite me sending my ucas 2 weeks before them.... making me nervous... i hate hearing nothing, i'm just one of those people that likes to be 'kept in the loop' with whats going on... i should probably get used to it though, got a few months left of it... i hate the silence though...

X
Original post by SE20
Oh that's good - I hadn't thought about that actually, but it sounds like a nice environment. I'm not worrying about not hearing from them (no news is good news!) I just can't wait to find out! (Well, if I haven't been rejected that is! :/) :smile:

So did you say you're in 2nd year? Where are you hoping to get your placement next year?

Yeah I hadn't either until I went on post offer open days at some other unis and found they felt really anonymous and like they didnt care that much. Yeah I'm in second year, hoping for a clinical placement (probably with the NHS) not too fussed where planning on staying in the UK though, I applied for one recently that would mean staying in Bath but its quite early yet so will probably end up applying for some further afield...unless I'm lucky enough to get the first placement I've applied for really early on!
Reply 411
Unconditional from Lincoln to study Psychology with Forensic Psychology. Let the inbetweeners jokes commence.
How long did you all have to wait to get your first offer, I'm getting rather impatient!
Original post by yaymeg
Has anyone got offers from Cardiff yet?
two of my friends have got offers for the course i've applied for, despite me sending my ucas 2 weeks before them.... making me nervous... i hate hearing nothing, i'm just one of those people that likes to be 'kept in the loop' with whats going on... i should probably get used to it though, got a few months left of it... i hate the silence though...

X

I'm hoping to go to Cardiff! Good luck!
I haven't even sent off my application yet. :frown:

Sending it off about next week wouldn't be too late would it guys? I just am so stuck on how to start off my ps and end it. I'm getting worried now, if cardiff seems to be giving out offers so soon. :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Noodlzzz
So friggin awesome &lt;3

I'm jealous! :lol: It's good to hear you're enjoying the course, though.
Got an offer for Bournemouth (my insurance) for 320 points on condition I get BBB at A2. Meaning I have way over the 20 points needed for rest of it from the AS grade I dropped :biggrin: Such a better offer, i thought they'd offer me ABB instead.
Offer from Plymouth - BBB. Insurance sorted :biggrin:
Reply 417
my friend got rejected by UCL today for psychology, post A Level applicant
Bournemouth- BBB offer today! :smile: my fifth choice but really happy to have an offer!
Offer from Cardiff - AAB, my favourite :biggrin: so very happy !

Quick Reply

Latest