Guys, would you be put off if a girl had previously been in a lesbian relationship? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I'm more sexually attracted to girls but more emotionally attracted to guys. Yeah it's weird.

I do know that one day I want to get married (to a man), settle down, and start a family.

Right now I'm seeing a girl casually. She knows how I feel. But I've been keeping our relationship a secret from family and friends.

Why?

Because I am worried that it will harm my future prospects with guys if they ever found out I had previously been in a relationship with a girl.

So yeah, I suppose this is a good way of finding out what guys actually think. Please be as honest as you can.
miike1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Bi-sexual girls are my favourite type of girls
zxh800
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
No, I'd make plans for a threesome:ahee:
Endi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've been on dates with a girl that I knew was bi-sexual and had only had relationships with women. The relationship didn't move past us being friends (other than a kiss) but her sexuality was never the issue and never would have been. Hope this is more the sort of response you were looking for.
JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
inititially i would think...:coma:

but in the long run i would realise that i'm having to compete with both guys and girls for this woman. that would be quite a difficult situation in deed.
Liam 09
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't think I would mind .. :P
Lukedavidhopkins1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by JIRAIYA-ERO-SENNIN)
inititially i would think...:coma:

but in the long run i would realise that i'm having to compete with both guys and girls for this woman. that would be quite a difficult situation in deed.
Definitely a test of your manhood though if you could hold onto her against not one gender but 2
Coca-Cola Kid
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Future girlfriend + Girl-on-Girl action history = HAPPY DAYS!!!
PortionsForFoxes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not the anon by the way, but what if the girl was bi and could have a relationship (and life) with either sex? Would that put you off?
Stormwhite
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by PortionsForFoxes)
I'm not the anon by the way, but what if the girl was bi and could have a relationship (and life) with either sex? Would that put you off?
I'm perplexed as to why it might.
magicL
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
no it just increase the likely hood of having a threesome with her
the cake lady
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm bisexual. My first proper relationship was with a girl; I was with her for 2 years. My last boyfriend thought it was awesome that I like girls aswell, but my current boyfriend feels a bit weird about it. He just doesn't get how I can like boobies and willies.
kerily
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It wouldn't put me off; I don't know about XY people.
PortionsForFoxes
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Stormwhite)
I'm perplexed as to why it might.
Because I can get why some guys (and girls for that matter) would worry about the extra competition, though really I'm faithful so it wouldn't matter anyhow.
(Original post by kerily)
It wouldn't put me off; I don't know about XY people.
I was just wondering about how other girls would find it too. Thanks
scorpion95
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It really depends on the person some people would be put off by this however I think that most people wouldn't mind about this. There is nothing wrong with liking both genders. The right person will come along so don't be put off by peoples reactions if the reactions aren't what you expected in a negative way.
qwerty7
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm the same, and I'm having a bit of a crisis about my sexuality atm. I'm similar to you, but instead I'm emotionally attracted to women and sexually attracted to men (I think anyway). I've been in a 2+ year with a guy who I truely loved, but when I see girls I
7he5haman
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think it depends on the guy. Some would find it hot as hell, others may be weirded out by it, and the rest probably wouldn't be fazed either way.

I find it attractive, having once been sort of involved with a lady who has had such relationships. It made her come across as kinky. We didn't talk about it much, though.
Doyle&TheFourFathers
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm more sexually attracted to girls but more emotionally attracted to guys. Yeah it's weird.

I do know that one day I want to get married (to a man), settle down, and start a family.

Right now I'm seeing a girl casually. She knows how I feel. But I've been keeping our relationship a secret from family and friends.

Why?

Because I am worried that it will harm my future prospects with guys if they ever found out I had previously been in a relationship with a girl.

So yeah, I suppose this is a good way of finding out what guys actually think. Please be as honest as you can.
why dont you be honest?
Stormwhite
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Because I can get why some guys (and girls for that matter) would worry about the extra competition, though really I'm faithful so it wouldn't matter anyhow.
If you think about it, even if you are *that* worried about competition (which I'd say shouldn't be a reason to put you off), the proportion of lesbian/bisexual women to men is pretty small, so it's not like it really makes a statistical difference.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Why?

I don't think its that strange. I'm a guy and I'm the same as this. More sexually attracted to the same sex but more emotionally to the other.

As for whether I'd be put off by it, definitely not, though I'm biased because its exactly the same as me...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (189)
39.54%
No - but I will (28)
5.86%
No - I don't want to (33)
6.9%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (228)
47.7%

Watched Threads