feeling low Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
This may sound so silly but i'm in my first year at uni and i am really enjoying it, i do love my course and i get on well with everyone. i'm not even that far from home as it's in high Wycombe and my home is in London but i get so homesick i miss my friends at home and they're all at uni too so we're in different places but we'll see eachother all the time in the holidays. i just get really upset about the fact i'm growing up and things are changing. i've been feeling really tearful recently and finding it hard to talk to someone about it all because seems really pathetic and don't feel i can really explain it in a way someone will understand.

am i alone on this or do other students feel like this too?- it just seems as a student i should be feeling a bit more enthusiastic
concubine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Of course other people feel like this.

Really, all you can do is man up and embrace the fact that you get older, and that things do change, because you can't ****ing alter this. And really, if these things weren't the case, life would be ****ing tedious.

Well that's what I did anyway when I had similar feelings. I got all of that **** along with the fear of death and such outa my head when I was about 10, so I guess I'm lucky. Or superior. Who knows.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.44%
No - but I will (63)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise