I'm straight, but bi-curious about this girl.. Watch

Frenzy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Basically I have recently started hanging out more with this girl. She is bisexual, and is really open about how she couldn't really ever fancy a friend, but is just generally very comfortable with her sexuality.

We were at a party a while ago, both completely drunk and I kept finding myself wanting to get with her. I didn't because she passed out lol. Basically I know that its nothing serious, but I'd quite like to try it as she is the only girl I've ever thought about like that. However, I'm unsure as to whether its worth it, and also obviously if its reciprocated as she has said she'd never fancy a friend. We've been mates for about 2 months so I'm hoping she'd still consider fooling around with me..

Thoughts?
canimakeit
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Might as well experiment you got nothing to lose.
Nick Longjohnson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well, guess what? You're not straight.

Now go make out with girls and make guys drool.
Nepene
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Try someone else first. She doesn't do it with friends. That's probably for a good reason. If you find you don't like it, it could mess up your friendship.
Frenzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nick Longjohnson)
Well, guess what? You're not straight.

Now go make out with girls and make guys drool.
haha even if its just sexual and just her? That would make me around 99.99% straight counting the amount of girls I know.

My main problem is I have literally no idea how to get into a girls (mates) pants =S
Frenzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nepene)
Try someone else first. She doesn't do it with friends. That's probably for a good reason. If you find you don't like it, it could mess up your friendship.
I've not fancied any other girls though, just her :/
Damning Eden
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Frenzy)
That would still make you bi.

It could be that because you've been hanging around this girl a lot and got to get to know her, you're curious about how she came to be bi and want to explore for yourself if you're the same way. This isn't uncommon among people hanging out with gay/bi friends. Before you pursue anything, just make sure that you really like her, and not that you're using her to experiment.
Nick Longjohnson
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
haha even if its just sexual and just her? That would make me around 99.99% straight counting the amount of girls I know.

My main problem is I have literally no idea how to get into a girls (mates) pants =S
Nothing wrong with going for it. Just make sure you're both thoroughly drunk, so theres an excuse if need be.

Spoiler:
Show
Also, tape it and send it to me :ninja:
Frenzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Damning Eden)

It could be that because you've been hanging around this girl a lot and got to get to know her, you're curious about how she came to be bi and want to explore for yourself if you're the same way. This isn't uncommon among people hanging out with gay/bi friends. Before you pursue anything, just make sure that you really like her, and not that you're using her to experiment.
I am just using her to experiment though. I have no attraction to her other than sexual, but as far as I'm aware she does the same with somegirls, although she has had girlfriends before. Its tricky..
Nepene
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are you willing to take, say, a one in three chance of losing her as a friend in return for a potential exciting experience?
Frenzy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nepene)
Are you willing to take, say, a one in three chance of losing her as a friend in return for a potential exciting experience?
No, I'd rather keep her as a mate. But if there is a chance that she would be interested in assisting me, then obviously I would take it. Like a one night stand kidna thing. I've got with (not slept with) guys mates before and thats been fine so I would hope it wouldnt be too different :s
Arekkusu
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Damning Eden)

Quoted for truth - does this colour of sexuality deserve the label "bisexual"? It puts the polarised terminology to shame really. Who cares whether she's bisexual or straight?

To the OP, she says she doesn't do it with friends. But maybe you should bring it up with her and say you really want her and you've never had an opportunity to explore before.
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
OP i love you!
prescilla
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Friends with benefits maybe, nothing serious, just fun? I think we are all a bit bi in some way. Some people just admire a girl/guy who is very attractive, some dream about having sex with them. I wouldn't say that I'm bi but I have found some girls quite, sexually, attractive. Just do what you feel is right thing to do. Maybe she doesn't feel so strict about this 'friend rule' if you are both a bit drunk?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.74%
No - but I will (102)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (635)
47.74%

Watched Threads