What do you think is the best way to tell someone you like them? Watch

Kenare
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Just wondering on your thoughts TSR, I want to tell a girl I like her tomorrow cos I am seeing her tomorrow, although I have one problem :P, her friend is also coming along so I don't know when to slot in the opportunity.

So I was wondering, if I don't get a chance to tell her face to face, would it still be acceptable to tell her over text/msn or something along those lines?

If someone were to confess to you, what would be the best way for them to do it to you?
-honeybee-
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
'I like you'.

Seriously don't try something 'interesting', in my experience it never goes well. This includes, but is not limited to, making her guess who you like, getting your friend to tell her, getting her friend to tell her, sending her a note via other people, telling her over msn, telling her as part of a game of truth or dare, asking her why she hates you.....
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Don't do it over text, if you can't do it in person.. just use the texting as way of seeing her again, alone.

Just enquire as to whether she would liek to go out again, just the two of you.. but in a way that slightly hints it would be a date. Being full on = looking too forward and too obvious rejection, atleast if your 'slight' about it, and she says no, it won#t be as bad for you.
~*DarkAngel*~
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
IS there a 'Best way' to tell any one you like them? I mean, no offence, but at the end of the day if they don't feel the same about you, then no matter how you do it, its not gonna be the best way.

In all honesty, if I liked some one, I wouldn't care HOW they let me know, only that they DID let me know.

I guess what you need to be considering, is whats the best way to tell some one who doesn't / might not like you, that you like them? In which case I would say it would probably have to be face to face, up-front with no bull****.
just a straight up "Look, I really like you, and would like to see you again some time, maybe just the two of us?"

Least if this happened, and I didn't like said person, I could tell them myself face to face, it would be awkward of course, but when is it not awkward to reject some one? Then after this, I would continue to be just friends.

~Dark
Sasukekun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Announcement via Barbershop Quartet - works every time.
MasterJomi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Facebook status obviously.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (307)
37.44%
No - but I will (63)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (61)
7.44%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (389)
47.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise