Dating - what should I do?! Watch

planet
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Met this girl online about a month ago, then added on facebook and we just click on the phone too. She's explained me everything about what happened in her past and knows mine too. I know everything is genuine about her..and she seems to be the person I've been waiting for!

Now, we've finally decided to meet up. As she's coming down to my area, I don't know what I should do or where I should take her! I mean I want to spend the whole day with her and can't just spend it in the costa! lol And, i seriously am not a cinema, bowling etc person...and i really don't know what else to do! where should we spend the day!!

i really want to make sure she has a good time and I really want to make her travel to come see me worthwhile!

No joke an Only genuine, honest answers please...thanks
Neomaster121
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
no joke

either take her to the local park
or do something like bowling/cinema if not these 2 paintballing
Pn94
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Rip her pants off, double her over and liberate your white bodily fluid.
Moody Rabbi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Tell her you're coming to visit her, tell her to make sure her parents are away and to make sure she has a few condoms or is taking the pill.
christina077
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If youve both been waiting to meet eachother for a while then dont worry too much about where to take her etc just go to costa and then decide what she wants to do from there
street.lovin'
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Take her to local park, sit around or go to costa and just talk. Get to know each other more!

Don't forget to smell nice and look as good as you can!

Good luck!
planet
Rep:
?
(Original post by christina077)
If youve both been waiting to meet eachother for a while then dont worry too much about where to take her etc just go to costa and then decide what she wants to do from there
hey, thanks!
planet
Rep:
?
(Original post by street.lovin')
Take her to local park, sit around or go to costa and just talk. Get to know each other more!

Don't forget to smell nice and look as good as you can!

Good luck!
hey, thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (571)
37.71%
No - but I will (119)
7.86%
No - I don't want to (109)
7.2%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (715)
47.23%

Watched Threads