Soggy food?!?!?!? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
All my life ive never been able to put butter on my sandwiches as it makes it soggy, or penut butter or cheese spread just anything that is soggy. however now it is getting worse i cant have bread anymore as it goes all soggy in my mouth, i cant have pizza,pies,bread,chips and alot more. Is it OCD??? i dont know whether i should go to the doctors as i cant eat anything now, im always spitting my food out and picking out the bits i cant eat.
IS this a common thing??? or is there something wrong with me as it is getting worse and worse now
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you are serious, yes, tell someone. Of course bread goes soggy in your mouth, it's full of saliva! As for butter/peanut butter, either you've left it out in the sun too long, put way too much on or put it on too heavily, or is just a sign that you were OCD ages ago. So yes, see help, this sounds a bit mental.
Shroob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Butter on sandwiches actually prevents soggyness....unless you melt the butter first.

Perhaps try toasting the bread then eating?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (469)
38.13%
No - but I will (95)
7.72%
No - I don't want to (87)
7.07%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (579)
47.07%

Watched Threads