Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am way nervous about interview - I was wondering if anyone else has interviews @ Keble or New College? Or if anyone has any interviews at oxford, on the 11th/12th of Dec. If yes what you gonna wear and what are you gonna bring with you?

ReputationRep:
    Read the other threads dude

ReputationRep:
    --

ReputationRep:
    Yes I will be at Keble! I might see you there I'm up from 11th till 14th!

ReputationRep:
    Keble is fantastic. But get out into the town, there isnt that much to do aside from the JCR which is always packed.

ReputationRep:
    Keble is fantastic. But get out into the town, there isnt that much to do aside from the JCR which is always packed.

ReputationRep:
    Kool see u all there!

ReputationRep:
    Kool see u all there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emit.)
    Whats the JCR like and where is it? Is it old or modern? And what sort of "extra" activities did they organise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emit.)
    Whats the JCR like and where is it? Is it old or modern? And what sort of "extra" activities did they organise?

ReputationRep:
    It's kinda small but cosy with wide screen tv, pool table etc. Didn't have any organised activites.

ReputationRep:
    It's kinda small but cosy with wide screen tv, pool table etc. Didn't have any organised activites.

ReputationRep:
    Pool table! I have seen pictures of an old wood pannelled room but I'm not sure if that is the MCR or the JCR. Did you have waiters with dinner?

ReputationRep:
    Pool table! I have seen pictures of an old wood pannelled room but I'm not sure if that is the MCR or the JCR. Did you have waiters with dinner?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, only at dinner though. Remember to give them your trays, they seem really compeitive about collectiing your tray as soon as you sit down, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, only at dinner though. Remember to give them your trays, they seem really compeitive about collectiing your tray as soon as you sit down, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Any other Keble notables to try and check out while I'm up there? Nooks, crannies and cool places?

ReputationRep:
    Any other Keble notables to try and check out while I'm up there? Nooks, crannies and cool places?

ReputationRep:
    Just go to town, over 60 pubs in oxford theres the uni park over the road. not much to do in keble itself, its quiet because the students are out etc.

ReputationRep:
    Just go to town, over 60 pubs in oxford theres the uni park over the road. not much to do in keble itself, its quiet because the students are out etc.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.