The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by Samwest1992
I believe Bin Laden is now in hell. I hope he is enjoying the hottest shelf.
... or otherwise bashing away at his 72 virgins in "Paradise".
Reply 301
All Obama has to do is tell everyone it was his decision to look at Pakistan to take away any credit the Republicans try claim.
As someone who lived in a town where everyone worked in NYC and on that horrible day I had friends, teachers, and classmates that lost people. So to wake up and hear that Bin laden is dead is 10 years late but worth savoring. And the fact it was a fellow American that put a bullet in him is satisfying.
Reply 303

Oh dear...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 304
Original post by f00ddude
YAY we won :smile:

wow the consipricy theories are already upon us
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8444069.stm

Lol that article is from a year ago. You can't fool us :awesome:
Reply 305
Get done Osama.
Voldemort was killed on the 2nd of May too!
World Hide and Seek Champion 2001-2011
Anyone else got Highway to Hell stuck in their head?
Reply 309
Original post by Pi!

Oh dear...

That's not actually foxnews channel that you come to know and love.
And I can believe that actually happening too.
Most likely a altered pic though. Fuker already hard at PhotoShop work ha.
Airports are going to be a ****ing paranoid nightmare again, aren't they? :angry:
Reply 311
I don't think I approve of all this celebration of death, even when the man concerned was - by most accounts - a scoundrel.
Reply 312
Original post by green chica
what the **** do you expect?? people blame him for the murder of 1000s of people. of course they're happy! they feel justice has been served. get off your high horse.

I guess you'll be happy when Bush and Obama die, as they have been responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths of innocent lives.
Reply 313
Good. Would rather have seen the man on trial. Its a symbolic victory but these can be the most important. The longer he hid the more of a shock it would be when he finally got killed.
Original post by L i b
I don't think I approve of all this celebration of death, even when the man concerned was - by most accounts - a scoundrel.

Agree entirely. Bin Laden was an evil man but we criticised people for dancing in the streets when 9/11 happened....
Reply 315
Original post by L i b

This. I don't think I'd be rejoicing at anyone's death. & what took them so long?
Reply 316
So Osama bin Laden had finally been killed. They must've found him using his Playstation Network details.
Reply 317
Original post by irn-bru
I guess you'll be happy when Bush and Obama die, as they have been responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths of innocent lives.

No. They didn't go around targeting civilians.
Reply 318
Original post by amsie/
This. I don't think I'd be rejoicing at anyone's death. & what took them so long?

Imagine if your son brother family member had been killed? 9/11 shook the very foundations of American society.
Reply 319
Original post by Aj12
Imagine if your son brother family member had been killed? 9/11 shook the very foundations of American society.

I have thought about that quite a bit. I'd just hope that I'd stand by my views. I understand where the victims are coming from, I just don't believe that this was 'justice' so to speak.
I've never been pro-death penalty :dontknow: I just think it would've been better for him to stand trial.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending