The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Smtn
Could you cite examples where the Obama administration has been stupid in a similar sense to faking the death of the #1 terrorist in the world?

Possibly not the Obama administration, but certainly the bush administration. However, just because Obama hasn't been in office as long, doesn't mean we should accept everything he does based on the premise that he is infallible.

I remain sceptical.
What would be the benefit of it if it was a conspiracy? Except for the superficial "Yay, we did it!" reaction....
Reply 702
Original post by IFondledAGibbon
Possibly not the Obama administration, but certainly the bush administration. However, just because Obama hasn't been in office as long, doesn't mean we should accept everything he does based on the premise that he is infallible.

I remain sceptical.

Oh look, one of those retarded people i just mentioned :ahee:

Reply 703
This is good news, for all the obvious reasons but also because we have been chasing this man who was only a figurehead for 10 years, so its been a complete waste of time and money. At least we can now concentrate on more important targets or even leave Afghanistan sooner.
He's been dead for ages. Today is just a good day to release the info.
Reply 705
To all the dumb conspiracy theorists:

Evidence not released != Evidence does not exist
I was expecting the US to release pictures of Osama like the pictures of Pablo Escobar when they killed him.

A dead body with lots of US soldiers standing around him like they just caught a really big fish :biggrin:
maybe a possible cover up to deter people away from the playstation network hack :P but its about time some1 sorted him out lol
Reply 708
Original post by IFondledAGibbon

I remain sceptical.

So your default stance is 'conspiracy'

nice
Reply 709
Original post by Tiger_Eyes
What would be the benefit of it if it was a conspiracy? Except for the superficial "Yay, we did it!" reaction....

People re-elect Obama.
Bin Laden is like Raas Al Ghul from the Batman comics. The name and symbol is immortal, someone else will become Bin Laden and carry on his crusade.
Original post by ??????????????????
He is alive. You haven't taken his Horcruxes into account...

LOL +1
I do hope they are planning an operation for Al Quaeda's number 2 (or number 1 now?) man next- that stategist who is of Eqyptian decent. I hate to sound bloodthirsty but its my belief it would be right.

An other note, lets just hope Osama doesn't have another 6 horcruxes :/
Reply 713
Original post by POWW!
People re-elect Obama.

People won't re-elect him just because of this.
Yes, obviously, it will gain him favour.
But given other problems such as with the economy, he's going to have to do a lot more.

Then again.. we are talking about Americans here.
Reply 714
Will the media shutup about the Royal Wedding now?

Nice one America :yy:
Reply 715
Original post by Nator

Original post by Nator
You never know, but there is something strange in this whole scene of events, why no photos, why bury him in the sea? Doesn't add up.

You are right to think that way. It came all of a sudden especially the process of throwing his body in the river because of the muslim tradition. I'm a muslim and I've never heard of such before. Maybe it's done that way in Pakistan/Iraq.
AMERICA **** YEAH!!

Lol jk
Osama got it easy.

Should of captured him and tortured him.

And filmed it (probably in 3-d), missed a big business op there
Oh how convenient, they throw his body into the sea.... we'll never see it! No photos, no videos, nothing. Funny that.
"He was holed up not in the mountains of Afghanistan but in a two-storey house a stone's throw from a Pakistani army base in Abbottabad, about 50 miles from the capital Islamabad."

http://news.uk.msn.com/in-depth/osama-bin-laden-killed/

Does anyone remember this?

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/politics/international_politics/cameron+support+for+terror+groups+in+pakistan+aposnot+acceptableapos/3727177.html

And watch this as well, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZlx_YhL0T0&feature=related

Pakistan has been hiding Osama all this time. All you conspiracist nut jobs, the reason it took so long to find him is because we were betrayed by Pakistan- they were hiding him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending