POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated) Watch

Poll: Osama's death?
He was killed on the 1st of may. (121)
46.36%
He was killed earlyer than the 1st of may (65)
24.9%
He is still alive (37)
14.18%
He is a myth (38)
14.56%
Limitless
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tommyjw)
Oh dear god.

Criminals do not want to be captured, but they would rather be captured than be dead. Osama was the opposite of this.

Well, in your foolish mind, if you'd rather our soldiers ignore any threats he made and walked up to him with open hands and handcuffs.. then you keep thinking that.
If they captured him they would have probably tortured him. Bullet to the head = quick death.
rei dos reis
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Pax Amerifauna)
dead terrorist.
what?
Tommyjw
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://i.imgur.com/zAmEQ.jpg

made me lol. kinda true.
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Dekota-XS)
That's a good point, if there was a fire then why don't the pictures and videos of the compound broadcasted show any signs of fire damage?
Because the fire was from one of the helicopters failing from mechanical damage and crashed outside the compound.

There was a video on the news that showed the helicopter ablaze in the dark and the compound in the back with like two figures moving around in the background.

He didn't die from asphyxiation.
Whether you believe it was OBL or not, there was blood splattered all over the floor in the main bedroom, the man clearly died from some weaponed attack.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
That's a good point, if there was a fire then why don't the pictures and videos of the compound broadcasted show any signs of fire damage?
There are pictures.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...pid=z3#photo=1
Dekota-XS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)
Because the fire was from one of the helicopters failing from mechanical damage and crashed outside the compound.

There was a video on the news that showed the helicopter ablaze in the dark and the compound in the back with like two figures moving around in the background.

He didn't die from asphyxiation.
Whether you believe it was OBL or not, there was blood splattered all over the floor in the main bedroom, the man clearly died from some weaponed attack.
If a helicopter set ablaze and crashed to the ground, surely some US officials were injured or killed? Yet Obama said no Americans were killed in the operation?
Limitless
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001...an.terrorism11

Something smells fishy...
No Future
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Swayum)
What is a terrorist? Americans are considered terrorists by some countries.
Totally agree
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If a helicopter set ablaze and crashed to the ground, surely some US officials were injured or killed? Yet Obama said no Americans were killed in the operation?
My god.

Do you even read the news?

I think you just sit there and troll, because if you don't, you really are an embarrassment.

They have stated, multiple times.. over and over.. that a helicopter crashed and no1 was injured. :facepalm: . It didn't blow up in a ball of flames, something went wrong, they had an emergency landing.
Lizzzle
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No.

It failed due to mechanical failures - a pilot can usually spot a mechanical failure and would've ejected himself out before it fell to the ground, surely? Thats what emergency procedures are for. Therefore him and his parachute would've saved him.

Also the helicopter set ablaze when it crashed to ground, not before.
HARRY PUTAH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Should put into perspective the position of any other terrorist wanting to harm a western city.

If we can find this little turd in a sea of of them, what makes you think you're gonna make it to the next hurdle?
Pindar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Right Guard 3.D)
Im a bit bored of all these threads. People may believe its all a conspiracy and everything. People may question every minute detail and point it towards lies, but can't we all just watch the news, take in the facts and leave everything else aside?
God, you are so naive and thick. Yeah let's accept everything the news tells us, let's not question anything, that would be bad :rolleyes:
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Stefan1991)
God, you are so naive and thick. Yeah let's accept everything the news tells us, let's not question anything, that would be bad :rolleyes:
Dude.. shut up.

You're incredibly unintelligent, naive and arrogant.

You have not yet said any reasonable logic about anything, at all.

Go back to your sad little life and let the big boys talk
channy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Osama is still alive. How do I know? He has a gun to my head and is telling me to type this or he will let me know what it feels like to be the male equivalent of 70 virgins in heaven.
Divine_shadow
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Stefan1991)
i hope you dont propose to abandon the news altogether... that would be even more idiotic.
Dekota-XS
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Lizzzle)
No.

It failed due to mechanical failures - a pilot can usually spot a mechanical failure and would've ejected himself out before it fell to the ground, surely? Thats what emergency procedures are for. Therefore him and his parachute would've saved him.

Also the helicopter set ablaze when it crashed to ground, not before.
If there was a fire in the vicinity, wouldn't there be more eyewitnesses? Apart from Syed Hussain and a guy tapping away at his keyboard on twitter, no one in the vicinity witnessed a fire or raid it seems.
Tommyjw
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If there was a fire in the vicinity, wouldn't there be more eyewitnesses? Apart from Syed Hussain and a guy tapping away at his keyboard on twitter, no one in the vicinity witnessed a fire or raid it seems.
Apart from all the witnesses they have been interviewing on the news.

Oh, but i forgot, you don't actually read/watch the news, your too unintelligent for that :rolleyes:
Kaykiie
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by channy)
Osama is still alive. How do I know? He has a gun to my head and is telling me to type this or he will let me know what it feels like to be the male equivalent of 70 virgins in heaven.
:lolwut:

Sat wuuuuut?
EmperorMustard
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Limitless
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001...an.terrorism11

Hmm...

In islam the body should be buried within 3 days underground not in a day under the sea.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (515)
26.25%
The paper was reasonable (856)
43.63%
Not feeling great about that exam (383)
19.52%
It was TERRIBLE (208)
10.6%

Watched Threads