The Student Room Group

POST HERE For Discussion About The DEATH OF OSAMA BIN LADEN (Updated)

Scroll to see replies

He was killed yesterday. Conspiracy theories are ignorant, make things more complicated than they actually are, and require suspension of belief.
Original post by Limitless
It's good for Osama, not America they would've tortured him like the inhumane murderers they are. I'm not saying what Osama did was correct.

Well you are. America are "inhumane murderers" but Osama isn't it? Typical Liberal
It's good because it means he's not a martyr and you don't have loonies taking hostages in exchange for his release.
Original post by Lizzzle
I was with you until the first paragraph.

The bit in bold highlights your own naivety.

Yes, The US Government was behind 9/11 and has been for YEARS. They "knew" it was going to happen, and gave US ALL CLUES - where? HOLLYWOOD MOVIES! And where is the source of this knowledge? YOUTUBE! Of course, youtube holds the answers.

It makes sense now!

It actually makes sense.

Next i'm going to find the evidence for who killed Tupac in my cereal.

Elvis is my postman.

And Michael Jackson was actually an asian woman.

What I posted mate??These are films!And the fact that they show to all these films the 11 of September,the planes heading to towers,in animations 11 of September what it means?They wanted you to remember that date.Do you belive it was such a coincidence??

The Illuminati my friend have spread their name and actions to all over the world.They use films and even music industry to promote their symbols and their plans of "Global Governance".

I am very careful of what I am saying because I really feel for the families of the victims of the 11th of September and for those people killes in London and in Madrid and I feel sad for every person murdered in this world.

But I don't like seeing violence and wars.And I don't like being brainwashed by some sick and rick bastards that want to egt richer and stronger by making us suffer
I just want to know why they still haven't provided a picture or video for ages?
Reply 1385
Original post by God_X
God has done him justice. He will be punished in Hell for his sins.

Apart from God and Hell both aren't real.
Original post by qwerty_mad

Karma will bite the yanks back for what they done to Osama.
Original post by Seasick Steve
Let's say, hypothetically, they show DNA results - to prove 99.998% that it was really him; and footage of the assault with timestamps - to prove when the death occurred...would this change your mind?

And why can't the US government fake these...?
Reply 1388
Original post by The Cornerstone
If he's not found it's a conspiracy but if he's found it's also a conspiracy :facepalm2:

Anyways there's links to a eyewitnesshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13257330
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13257940

Yes, I can understand where you're coming from bro. However, given the circumstance, that this very man is associated with such an unparalleled image of being a direct sponsor of terror around the globe & one that has fuelled questions over his existence this past decade; the fact that a lack of evidence of his actual death has not been forwarded would always open a lot of questions.

More to the point, imagine if this story were to occur without the media including the internet or Obama giving coverage over Osama's death but instead you heard it from a friend, a natural inclination would be to suggest your friend was lying & to examine visual evidence of it being the case. If there wasn't enough believable evidence, you would consider it as hearsay which can be said at this moment. It's just that we are hearing it from a President.

You could raise the question why would President Obama take such a risk of providing hearsay and rightly so? He most likely isn't, however, he hasn't given a credible amount of information to satisfy our natural inclination. Until then, a lot of skepticism remains.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by blueray
I just want to know why they still haven't provided a picture or video for ages?

They are going to release a video of the burial.

Picture of him himself = gory, it will have to be shown across the whole national .

Plus the consequences of releasing such a photo. They have said many, many times that releasing a photo may spark 'outrage' and be used as a basis for recruitment for future Al Qaeda effort's and things such as that.
It was posted all over facebook and I didn't believe it until it was on BBC News.
Reply 1391
2104: The Pentagon has video of Bin Laden's burial at sea and will probably soon release it, the Associated Press reports.
Reply 1392
Original post by Tommyjw
Proves how stupid some of these idiots really are :facepalm:

Tell me about it. Half of these people posting on TSR are seriously idiots.
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
Well you are. America are "inhumane murderers" but Osama isn't it? Typical Liberal

I'm not even going to argue with you. ****ing idiot. :rolleyes:
Reply 1394
Lets say Obama wanted to make a bigger headline than The Royal Wedding and faked Osama's death :wink:
Reply 1395
I'd laugh if the burial at sea is a body wrapped in cloth. If it is so, then what would be the point? It could be anybody (pun intended) in cloth being dropped into the sea.
Reply 1396
Original post by Rivaldo_23
What I posted mate??These are films!And the fact that they show to all these films the 11 of September,the planes heading to towers,in animations 11 of September what it means?They wanted you to remember that date.Do you belive it was such a coincidence??

The Illuminati my friend have spread their name and actions to all over the world.They use films and even music industry to promote their symbols and their plans of "Global Governance".

I am very careful of what I am saying because I really feel for the families of the victims of the 11th of September and for those people killes in London and in Madrid and I feel sad for every person murdered in this world.

But I don't like seeing violence and wars.And I don't like being brainwashed by some sick and rick bastards that want to egt richer and stronger by making us suffer

Films that show case various times doesn't actually mean anything whatsoever. It really doesn't. And if you believe it does then YOU shouldn't buy into everything you read/watch.

There were also countless conspiracy theories that linked Tupac's death with the number 7. His death, his date of birth, his age, his bullet wounds, his prison sentence EVERYTHING - 7 - all flaky but all coincidental just like that video.

That's all it is concidence. Those videos show no correlation to the 9/11 - all randomly spread and randomly found.
Pakistani civilians were killed during the operation.

Yes, they killed Bin Laden, but the f*** stupid americans couldn't even do that without killing innocents in the process.
Original post by Cheesecakefactory
Pakistani civilians were killed during the operation.

Yes, they killed Bin Laden, but the f*** stupid americans couldn't even do that without killing innocents in the process.

Uh.. no.. no they weren't.
The ONLY people killed were Osama and whoever was in the compound with him (his wife, son and others i think)
Reply 1399
Knowing the SEALS I did wonder if the sea burial involved dropping him out of a helicopter into the Arabian Sea, while wrapped in culturally appropriate shroud :biggrin:

There's some geniuses on here, that's for sure :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending