Nuclear hellstorm and atomic bomb in Europe after Osama's death (now) Watch

erklam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Plenty of news sources have cited that there is a possibility of a "nuclear hellstorm" in case Osama is caught or killed. Well, now he is, as we all know.

"Wikileaks' files show that al Qaeda's senior leader Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who was detained and interrogated, had spilled the beans that the terrorist group had, indeed, hidden a nuclear bomb in Europe and that it would be detonated if Osama bin Laden is captured or killed."
[ http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/1400...r-bomb-now.htm ]

But even if you just google it, you'll find tons of articles about this.

Sure this is most likely a hoax. Probably they could not have created an atomic bomb (even though the U.S. (!!!) confirmed that the terrorists might have been able to buy the materials necessary to build an atomic bomb). Also, terrorists are there to threaten us and this is exactly what they are doing by this too.

BUT, at the same time, they have nothing to lose. They have no moral issues with killing half of Europe's population (or more) and possibly destroying the whole planet. I am not someone who believes in stuff like this but this exact case might seem credible and I do not see anything that would stop the terrorists from doing this once they have a bomb (and as I mentioned before, U.S. officials said they might have a bomb).

So, what now? There is nothing to do. We shouldn't be scared. But I am.
rugbyladosc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
go to sleep lad
manchild007
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
You mong, its Osama not Obama - sort your title out :rolleyes:
Blueflare
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Wait, what happened to Obama?! :eek:

:rolleyes:
erklam
Rep:
?
(Original post by manchild007)
You mong, its Osama not Obama - sort your title out :rolleyes:
Oh My God, thank you. Apparently, I'm tired
Smilingsam
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah when he dies we will find out, wont be happening any time soon go get some sleep and start worrying about your exams/coursework.
erklam
Rep:
?
(Original post by Smilingsam)
Yeah when he dies we will find out, wont be happening any time soon go get some sleep and start worrying about your exams/coursework.
He just died. Read some news!
miike1234
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Smilingsam)
Seriously...:rolleyes:

Also, if nuclear experts in countries like Iran struggle to make nuclear weapons, I'm not too panicked about something a couple of deluded fundamentalists living in a cave put together.
Smilingsam
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by erklam)
He just died. Read some news!

Seriously just like all the other famouse people that were "killed" you have to be an idiot to buy this.

(Original post by miike1234)
Seriously...:rolleyes:

Also, if nuclear experts in countries like Iran struggle to make nuclear weapons, I'm not too panicked about something a couple of deluded fundamentalists living in a cave put together.
Really you do know that most terrorist are linked into other people with a lot more power and logic, some groups are even linked into stock brokers and off shore accounts. Dont forget that money can buy anything if you have the right amount so you can easily get the scientists from anywhere they want.
rei dos reis
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
bloody hope so, would postpone my a levels
erklam
Rep:
?
(Original post by /raees.rahim)
bloody hope so, would postpone my a levels
would postpone your life too, lol
f00ddude
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by erklam)
would postpone your life too, lol
more like cancel :O
erklam
Rep:
?
(Original post by f00ddude)
more like cancel :O
Depends on where you are haha. Anyway, it would postpone your happy life, no matter what
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Would make my life a bit more interesting tbh.
rei dos reis
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
yeah, just like in the movies. Armeggadon, **** yeah! :lockstock:
erklam
Rep:
?
Well, we will see what happens.
slavetosociety
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Now that Osama is killed, the US and UK have every reason to come out of Pakistan and Afghanistan. But I fear they won't...
T.Reid
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by slavetosociety)
Now that Osama is killed, the US and UK have every reason to come out of Pakistan and Afghanistan. But I fear they won't...
Bin Laden is not Al Quaeda, anyone who thinks that is naive and narrow minded
Tefhel
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah... but no. Utter BS. Not remotely scared. If they had atomic bombs they'd have already used them. They already hate the west, so... they were waiting for their leader to die before they actually tried to launch any kind of terrorist attack? That doesn't make any sense.
Stratos
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Lets just hope it's not strong enough to reach my house.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (356)
37.63%
No - but I will (74)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (66)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (450)
47.57%

Watched Threads