How do you feel about these videos? Watch

iainthegreat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I know everyone is talking about Osama Bin Laden, but just to change the subject briefly, what are your thoughts on these two videos:

The first showing a snatch and grab operation on the day of the Royal Wedding:

And the second showing a minority report style 'pre-arrest' the day before the wedding:

aaaaaaaaaaaand discuss :
lilzoldier
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not Suprised to be honest
lawology
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Under PACE (police and criminal evidence act) aren't plain clothes officers obliged to give their name, station number and rank and show some form of identification? Not sure if this the case though, can someone quote me if they know?
concubine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The retard with the camera needs to shut the **** up. Pushing someone that is forcing a camera in your face is not ****ing assault, and it's in no way out of line for the police officer to do so.

Whilst I don't wholly agree with suppressing these people, they quite evidently set out to elicit this kind of response, so they're ****ing morons anyway.

Can't be ****ed watching the next video but the police officers seemed very friendly. The guy that nearly arrested me the other week was hella nice too.

Police get too much hate in this country.
iainthegreat
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by concubine)
The retard with the camera needs to shut the **** up. Pushing someone that is forcing a camera in your face is not ****ing assault, and it's in no way out of line for the police officer to do so.

Whilst I don't wholly agree with suppressing these people, they quite evidently set out to elicit this kind of response, so they're ****ing morons anyway.

Can't be ****ed watching the next video but the police officers seemed very friendly. The guy that nearly arrested me the other week was hella nice too.

Police get too much hate in this country.
What crimes were they committing at the time of the arrest?

And I guarantee you if the guy with the camera had done that to the officer he would have been arrested.

And I'd definitely watch the second one, imo it's more revealing of the police state than the first.

Sure there are some nice cops, but there are far too many power hungry morons.
Martyn*
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
The police are protectors of the Royals not the public. The police protect the establishment; it's why many top-level police officers are Freemasons. So try not to get on the wrong side of the police because they will do what they like to the public.

The only way we can defeat the police when they do things like this is to get rid of the monarchy.
Rzc
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why is that guy wearing viking clothes...I hope he knows they were Scandinavian?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (458)
38.04%
No - but I will (91)
7.56%
No - I don't want to (84)
6.98%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (571)
47.43%

Watched Threads